5

Days have come and gone, the Er has not been filled with annoyance of Jessica mouth or her cowboy boots

Days have come and gone, the Er has not been filled with annoyance of Jessica mouth or her cowboy boots.  Maybe she trying to avoid me not that I blame her.
I was clearly in fault, I agree to date then quickly left as I could like roach when you turn on the light. But oh well can't dwell on something too long. She'll come around again and tell me something about her boyfriend Jackson who I'll probably forget I was introduced to.

I grab my phone out of my bag as it has not stopped vibrating in the past ten minutes I have arrived to my office.  I've been here six hours already.
Finally passing 3 am, it finally seems to have slow down for a moment as all I wanted to do is lay down on my couch for minute before returning to slums of hell.

I grab my overly buzzed phone jump on my couch as I note "100+" notifications from my personal email.
Quite puzzling odd.
I drop my phone against my chest as I stare off to widows of my office.
One of the most amazing views in the whole building.
Especially at three am, downtown Dallas always reminded me of Christmas. Bright colorful lights and 'the ball' remind me of new year .
Annoyance ran though my body as My phone vibrate again for thousandth time.
My emails notifications just couldn't stop what was so important that I will be getting emailed at 3am?

To my horror as I scan subject lines they all had one thing in common.
"Responding to a personal ad 324e1593"

My body leg go of small trembles as panic as now set in.
My sober mind couldn't comprehend what my tequila infuse brain did.

"Single professional Latina is looking for "Fun" prefers a man over 6' w/ skills and vd free. Will pay for hotel and drinks. Req pictures of you and your member"
A loud scream echoed in my office as if someone magical turned on a horror movie.
Emma and Joy rush in as Emma held a syringe in her hand ready to puncture someone to death as Joy held her fist in the air, they seem like a wish.com Charlie angels.

Once they notice no danger they hover around asking me questions as for a minute every thing went quiet and I saw was their mouths moving.
Joy finally grabs my phone as her expression went blank. Emma stare between lost in confusion until she grabs the phone from Joy hands.
Her eyes and fingers moving rapid on screen as she begins to hitch over and laughter now fills the room.

The begin to laugh in perfectly funks up melody and worse part it was to my expense.
They both comfortably sit on couch as I make me way to slum on my desk chair.
Once again decent for the ....
I lost count how many times I already felt defeated this week.
"Oh my god."
There goes Emma with a idea and it always starts with oh my god.
"Have them screen here in the Er!?"
I can't believe her.
I think she's lost all of screws during those extra activities of hers. Been knocked on the head too many time.
"Emma! I think you need get ct scan on that head of yours."
She squeezed her eyebrows together knowing I pick a touchy secret subject.
"Come on Joy let her pussy dry up like an old hag."
She pulls her up she drags her with as Joy drop my phone on the couch.

•••••
Even with the ad removed, it didn't change all email response.  And Emma and Joy did not leave my office ever !
The grab my phone scanning through emails as it was most entertaining freak show.
"Aww look this guy his dixk looks like fat naked mole rat!"
Endless comments.
These girls were going on my last nerves.
Just for ten minutes everything went quiet.
Fast typing echo in the room and soft giggles.
I can seem them in corner of my eye smirking and smiling like a bunch of school girls.
"Okay! What is going on??"

Them being loud was normal but being quiet oh no! Now that was worrisome.

My email was still bursting with responses and pictures, tons of pictures. I couldn't get the images of endless dick pictures from my eyes.
Emma and Joy invading my office during their lunch and going through my phone like it was their own.
They enjoy all the dicks pictures I was getting; made comments about the skin colors, sizes and the corny headlines to grab my attention.

I guess one grab both of their attention, they jump next to my desk to yelling and screaming like if we were in high school. "Gia, LOOK! He's so HOT!!" Yelled Joy. "Busy man in the medical field just wants to have dinner and see how it goes," and he included a picture of himself.

I do admit his an attractive man from his picture I noticing his long slick black hair, well collective and dress to kill

Made me feel things I hadn't felt in a long time.
I swear for a moment my heart was not in the chest but in my panties and that was not even anatomically possible.

Joy was screaming, "Com'on don't be a prude, message him! He left his phone number."

I just handled the phone over and continue to chart away on my patients.
That was the worst mistake was to give them my phone back.

My giggly friends message him, they were responding to him like if they were going to go on the dam date themselves, I just ignore them as usual.
The emergency room had been a busy night; of course, it was Rodeo time. Emt techs rushed in before the ending of our shifts with a screaming man.
One of the techs was giving me status, "35-year-old drunk and disordering male with believe it or not a fucking dam cattle horn stuck in his leg. Took illegal substance refuses to say." I wanted to laugh but I couldn't lose my composure.
My nurses start ripping up his pants.
I start my usual reviews, "I need to saw most of the horn that is sticking out, I need blood work, stat. Rainbow with drug test now.....Start Toradol drip."
The adrenaline was kicking in, shit this what I enjoy.
Barking orders and saving lives.
We did the best we can before sending him to OR.
Out of all three techs, one stayed behind standing against the wall with a smile on his face but cover with a long beard and busy looking down at his phone.

I clear my throat to grab his attention. He looks up. "Is there anything you need?"
I stated with some bitterness in my throat. He was the typical tall dark and handsome but of course, I was too busy to notice much detail on him.

"I need you to sign this, something new we're doing." I sign and walk away.
Joy comes from around the corner; I swear this woman can smell an attractive man from miles away. "Who in the world is that?" I chucked as I walked away. Emma walks into my office, "Hey. Friday night wear something sexy and your good panties, preferably those boy shorts you have." Leaves my phone and walks out.

•••••••🤦🏽‍♀️•••••••
I can picture these facial expressions as the girls look at all the pictures lol

•••••••🤦🏽‍♀️•••••••I can picture these facial expressions as the girls look at all the pictures lol