•part 2 - Special scene

•Song; A.D.I.D.A.S  (all day) Ro James

S  (all day) Ro James

Alek Pov

Alek Pov

Im waiting patiently in our guest room but time seems to have passed a lot longer than I anticipated. 
My patience was now running low, I quickly storm downstairs swinging the door open to our bedroom.
Her towel sat on bed while the box was left open.
I silently creep into our bathroom soft moans and grunts escape into the air.
There she was.
Her knee was lift on the top of the bathroom counter as she slowly inserted the lube up stainless steel butt plug inside of her.  My balls instantly twitch and my now hard dick pressed against my slacks at the beauty before me.  Her ass was pushed outward exposing her inner thighs and marvelous star.  Her hand twisted left and right pressing it further in as I see her expression on the mirror.  She placed on some light makeup but her lips are painted with my favorite color. 
Fuck me red! 
She only used that color to tease me, I still remember the first day she wore it. 
We were at a gala for her foundation, five months pregnant with mia figlio ( my son).
The whole time my beauty charm herself out to her colleagues, moving her lips sharing a quick smirk when she am caught me staring.
To be frank, most men wouldn't stop staring at her lips as she spoke which made me territorial. 
But I didn't blame the suckers, she yelled sexual goddess even while pregnant.
Urgency filled me body wanting to grab what belong to me, I daydream about shoving on her knees and showing these men her lips belong to only me. 
Exhaling and inhaling a lot more noticeable from me. Almost child like breathing when your about to lose your patience.
I had to constantly reminded myself she's mine, her over size belly is showing the world she's mine. 
Some moments I would catch her pretending to listen but she look down to what we made growing inside of her smiling . Almost a quiet conversation they both held.
I had enough I had to have my wife.
"Excuse me, theres is an urgent matter that just arise and I need my wife for a moment."

I said while I possessive grab her wrist, They nod as they quietly disappear.
I didn't do half of what people say I did but my reputation follow me where ever I went.
So interrupting to get my wife attention made no one disagreed with my demand.
"What's matter, Alek?"
There is was, her calling my name with hint of lustful desire absolutely knowing how to push my hot button .
We walk down a long hall frantically turning knob look for any available room.
My hand frantically  twist and squeeze knobs wish it was her breast in my hands instead of these obnoxious knobs.
I hand squeeze her wrist showing her my impatience to have her.
I never respond to her question just when I was going spill the truth with some frustration.
I found a room.
It seem to be a closet room with coats hanging and lit up with just enough light. I shove her in first then I enter locking the door behind me. She looks around then our eyes met, " you couldn't wait?"
I let go of sly smile, "Until when? You've been teasing me all cazzo night." 
There's the sparkle in her eye knowing she got caught. I grab her beautiful body against me as our lips collide together, I hear moans escape her mouth as my hands make wave between her legs. I press her skirt upwards to feel her heated sex. This pregnancy has made her extremely sensitive and horny.
Which sometimes I wonder how she was when she was carrying our first but I push the memory of not being there out of my head.  As my fingers press against her panties I can feel them all ready soak in her juices.  I insert two fingers quickly inside her, furiously just taking her, nothing about this is gently or romantic. No! I fucking want her, I want those men to see it's me she belongs to.  I curve my fingers inwards automatically hitting her G-stop and she yells into my mouth.
" Bella cum."
I feel her body shaking against my body trembling as her mouth touches my neck to bite me down.  Since the day I took at her office back in Texas, the biting has never stop and I fucking love the pain against my skin.  I love that it's me causing her to act like wild craze animal.  She finally lets go and her smile says thousand words but am not done yet.  I press her down to her knees as she knows exactly what I want . She looks up with those drug infuse chocolate eyes that seem to have change to black. She unzips my pants as he lets go of my erect dick from his prison. There is no gentle kisses or soft touches no she shoved him right into her mouth her red lipstick makes a beautiful stain mark around my hard shaft .  She shoves deeper and deeper into her throat which cause her mouth to build more saliva making it feel like I'm balls deep inside her .  My head falls back as I'm so close . It hasn't even been five minutes and I already wanted to explode into her mouth. God this woman is only one that can me cum within minutes of feeling her.  There is the build up coming as I grab her head moving her back and front, "Fuck Bella, I love that red lipstick."  I grunt letting my load into her mouth, she eats it up like her last meal.
Sucking noise fills up the room up with sound of her swallowing me.  Her pregnancy has turn her into Sex vixen my cum was always on her menu.