Let's Talk

A/N:I guess it's just another Merlin magic reveal fanfic that involves Merlin showing off

Setting: During series 5

Description: Morgana has captured Arthur and the knights, and begins ranting about Emrys. Merlin shows up, and boy is he ticked

Disclaimer: I don't own Merlin or it's characters what a surprise

       Arthur groaned, sitting up as he attempted to clear his vision by blinking. The memories all came rushing back as the king bolted upward, harshly pulling at the shackles that bound his wrists. The room he was in was dark, with only a few torches to provide just enough light to make out a figure sitting on a throne.

        "Morgana." The king of Camelot snarled, tugging at his chains. The woman let out a chuckle, resting her chin on her hand.

        "Nice of you to finally wake up, brother." There was a sort of amusement in her voice as she spoke. "It's rather pathetic how easy it was to capture you and your precious knights." Morgana spat the words, and her demeanor became tense. Arthur searched around him, sighing in relief when he found all of his knights still here. They must had woken before him, for they were all sitting up, training their cold stares on Morgana. Suddenly, cold terror gripped Arthur as he realized they were missing someone. But who was it?

         Leon was there. So was Gwaine and Percival. Elyan was just behind them, so that left....

        "Merlin." Arthur murmured. Morgana grinned evilly. "What have you done with Merlin?!" He demanded. A harsh laugh bubbled in Morgana's throat as she stood from her throne. She walked towards Arthur, ignoring the shouts of protest from the knights.

        "Oh, dear brother," she began, her tone mocking. "I didn't do anything. My men, however..." Morgana paused, glancing up at a guard who was standing at the door. The man took it as a sign to speak up.

        "The servant was last seen fleeing on a horse, my lady." The man bowed his head in respect, or perhaps fear, as he said it.

         "That's not the Merlin we know." Elyan muttered.

         "Aye, he would never leave Arthur's side!" Gwaine spoke up confidently, glaring at Morgana. The high priestess smirked, and motioned for the guard to continue.

         "The reason he fled was because he had an arrow through his chest. He was slumped over his horse before he even left our sight," Arthur lunged at Morgana when she laughed.

          "Well, it seems like Merlin has finally met his end." She said, waving a hand. One of her men reached to push Arthur back to the ground. "And its about time. I've been trying to get rid of him for so long." Arthur clenched his jaw. He refused to believe Merlin was dead. As soon as they got out of this mess, they would find him safe and sound. Gwaine was cursing loudly as he tried to attack Morgana angrily, but was stopped when she raised her hand and muttered a spell. "There," she clasped her hands together when the knight was frozen where he stood. "That's better. Not so tough without Emrys to save you, are you?" Arthur stiffened, confused.

        "Emrys?" Leon was the first to speak. Morgana scrunched her eyebrows, frowning for a second, before a bark of a laugh came from her.

        "You truly don't what he's done for you?" She asked incredulously. The blank expressions of the knights told her everything. "Surely one of you have heard of him."