GUESS WHO'S BACK B*TCHES

Me, bolting upright in bed at 3 am in a cold sweat: oh my gosh mY FICS

anyways

Hey all!!! I'm back from the dead!!! I'm so sorry for being gone for so long! Life has been pretty much miserable lately- I hit a creative wall, so to speak, I've been swamped, going through some life-altering changes- etc. etc. etc.

ANyWAyS

I want to thank you all for all the comments!! You have no idea how hard it was to not cry when I was going through and reading them because you all are so sWEET. And! There were so many of them!! To read!! And I loved it!!!!! The fact that you all have been reading this and re-reading this and that I'm still getting new people to read this is so amazing??? And all of this amazing behavior is really helping me get out of the writing slump I've been in lately. Well... less of a slump and more of a "I'm holding up two hundred tons of writers block with shear spite fueling me."

ANYWAYS

All that said, I love you guys so much. And thanks again for your patience! To reward it, I'm going to add at least three more oneshots. I can't promise that I'll start updating stuff consistently again, and I may drop off the map every once in a while, but I'll try and do better!

ANYWAYS

Thanks again!!!