Day Fourteen of Christmas

A/N: We don't give Leon the attention he deserves, because honestly he had to put up with everyone's crap and he deserves a medal for it. (Also I'm running out of ideas and this was all I could come up with. So it's not great, but whatever.)
Also, I'd like to apologize before hand if my stuff seems a little off. I got to go on a little vacation with my family, and while it was fun, it definitely makes writing stuff on here hard! Plus, my life has been swamped lately anyway. This is part of the reason I haven't seen any of your messages and comments. I'm quite literally getting on here to post, and I'm moving on to my next task.
Anyway, thank you all so much for putting up with this! :D
-InkFanatic

"What about you, Leon?" Leon's head shot up to look at Gwaine.

"What about me?" Leon honestly had no idea what the others were talking about. The knights, Arthur, and of course Merlin were enjoying a winter hunting trip. So now, as they sat around the fire after a long day, Gwaine had been pestering everyone with questions.

"Have you ever been in love?"

Leon let out an awkward laugh at Gwaine's question. "Why would I tell you?" He attempted to brush it off. "Besides, don't you have enough things to blackmail me with?"

"Just answer the question, Leon." Elyan said, grinning.

"We all did." Percival pointed out, making Leon glare at him.

"Merlin didn't!" Leon tried. Everyone turned to the manservant, to the knight's relief.

"He makes a good point." Arthur muttered.

"Well, mate? Ever been in love?"

"Yes, Gwaine." Merlin's answer surprised everyone. "Once. But that, my friends, is a story for another day." He took a sip of his drink giving Leon a pointed look. "He still hasn't answered our question." Merlin only grinned at Leon's offended look.

"Come now, Leon." Arthur said. "It's not a hard question!"

"Fine." The knight huffed. "Yes, I'm in love. No, Gwaine, I won't tell you what her name is." Gwaine, who's mouth was open, snapped shut, and let out a disappointed groan. Leon let out a silent sigh of relief when Elyan changed the subject.

The last thing he wanted Gwaine to know was that he was, in fact married to the most amazing person he knew. Letting Gwaine have that information was pretty much a death sentence.

Plus, it was more than a little fun keeping the others in the dark.