Two Freylin Drabbles

Drabble One-Lost Again
A/N: Angst. Like, lots of angst. Also, OoC Arthur

Setting: None in particular.

Description: Freya returns, but Merlin can't protect her this time.

Disclaimer: I don't Merlin or the ship.

    Freya had returned.

    And she had immediately set out for Camelot, looking for her Merlin. But when she got there, she found that King Arthur recognized the Druid girl that had killed people all those years ago. She also noticed Merlin was no where to be found.

    So there she was, standing at the gallows. Freya looked up towards the entrance to Camelot, her eyes meeting with Merlin's as the executioner placed the noose around her neck. She gave him one last smile.

     Merlin began to run.

    And the platform fell.

➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿

Drabble Two-Things Not Said
A/N: More angst.

Setting: None.

Description: Merlin comes to a horrifying realization.

Disclaimer: IDOM

    Gaius sighed as he walked back towards his chambers.

    Merlin was still grieving over his lost love. Briefly, Gaius felt a flash of guilt, and images of Alice surfaced in his mind. Not a moment went by when Gaius didn't regret what he did, which in turn, caused Merlin's suffering.

    The physician opened the door, noticing Merlin right away. The boy was staring blankly off into space. He turned to his mentor after a moment and spoke, his voice hollow.

    "I never said 'I love you.'"

.