Weiss Receives A Dressing Down

"You ready, babe?" Yang asked, squeezing Emily's pasty white hand with her own. "Which one do you want me to take, Emmie?" She raised her right hand, as she was holding a shiny, black cane in her left- much like the one Ozpin used, except the shiny spherical handle had been replaced with one made of painted wood. A downgrade, but usable nevertheless.

Yang complied, and firmly gripped Emmie's right hand with her own left hand. "You know I can go in there and ask them to be kind if you're unsure about this, right?" She felt obliged to check on the welfare of Emmie- as she was vulnerable, or at least looked it. "No, let's do this." Emmie replied, a half-smiling, half-terrified look on her pale, un-made up face. Yang nodded in agreement, and the two slowly walked toward the door, Emmie's cane making a small thud as it hit the floor each time. Yang lifted up her right hand- not daring to let go of Emmie lest she fall and die or something- and knocked softly on the door.

This time it was Billy who opened the door. "Ha! CRIPPLE!" He shouted as he looked at Emily's cane. Kerian practically leapt out of his seat upon hearing these words to peer at the abomination, as he saw it. "Oh my goodness. It is a cripple!" He also openly laughed at Emily's plight as Yang's entrancingly beautiful eyes began to shift to a deep, menacing crimson red.

Weiss came through from the kitchen to see what all the commotion was about. She looked at Emily's cane and dropped her mug of tea. "Weiss, what are you doing?" Charlie asked, mortified. "Don't worry, that's why I always make two cups of tea." Weiss replied, grabbing another steaming mug off the counter. "Vegan tea, of course. Maybe being vegan would have saved the cripple's knees." This was enough to send Yang over the edge.

She darted forward like a rocket had been lit up her backside and punched Weiss square in the mouth. The silver-haired heiress went down in a heap, spilling tea all over herself. She then targeted Billy, who threw her up in the air, only to be thwarted by a swift kick to the face and then a low blow. Kerian figured his best bet was to run, and began to sprint toward the doorway. For his trouble, he earned some pellets in his back, fresh from Yang's golden gauntlet.

Yang's eyes drained back to their normal enthralling, ocean blue as she strolled back towards her girlfriend, who was no longer able to pretend she wasn't crying due to the salty tears peppering her week-old shirt. "Come on, babe. Let's see if we can find you something more comfortable to change into."

Grasping Emmie's hand firmly again, Yang led her to the actual bedroom area of her dorm. "Start getting undressed, Emmie, and I'll find some clothes for you, okay?" Emmie nodded to signify this was perfectly okay. Yang opened her drawers and picked out some old black panties, a pair of black skinny jeans, a mustard yellow string-strapped top, and a small black bow for her hair. She turned around to place them on the chair Emmie had vacated, and instead received an eyeful of her girlfriend in her sweaty, unwashed panties and nothing else.

Yang knew she had to play this off as awkward, no matter how much she was enjoying it. "Sorry, Em. I'll turn back around now..."
"You don't have to. You can watch me dress if you promise not to point out anything to do with my weight, lack of tits or..."
"Is that a bulge in your panties?"
"Or that."
"Hey..." Yang said comfortingly, hugging Emmie, "it really doesn't matter. You're a girl to me, and a beautiful one at that. Okay?"
"Okay." Emmie said, pecking Yang on the cheek.

She carefully put on the top and jeans, which- she felt- did not flatter her figure (which is best described as slightly flabby) and affixed the bow to one ringlet of her golden brown hair. She grasped her cane in one hand and walked over to Yang.