A Grimm Reality

The downtrodden-looking class trudged dejectedly into the grand classroom, painfully aware of the torturous and tortuous lecture from the amazingly moustachioed Professor Peter Port that awaited them, like a Deathstalker waiting in the bushes to ram its pincer into the students. Though it was very much possible that many of the students would willingly take a hit from an angry Grimm if it meant they got a blissful golden ticket to miss one of Port's tangential and skull-numbingly boring rambles, even if they had to trade the eccentric professor for the dullards, the human epitomes of the colour grey, that were Beacon's uninteresting medical staff.

"Hope you two weren't making out while you waited." Billy jibed, as he nudged past a still aroused Yang and an Emily who was far more heavily dependent on her cane than usual. "Yeah, me too. If either of you two have a contagious illness, the other one could contract it if you kiss, not to mention the fact that I don't really know how to kiss myself so I'm visualising some kind of handshake." Charlie told the two as he passed them, taking the matter more seriously than his muscle-bound teammate did. Emily and Yang looked at each other simultaneously, the two pairs of beautifully marbled jewels in the two's eyes meeting each other as the pair of lesbian lovers smirked, safe in the knowledge that neither set of teammates would ever find out about the two snogging outside the classroom like a slightly less cute Nancy Wheeler and Steve Harrington.

"Hello there class! As always, it is I, Peter Port, here to teach you all Grimm Studies." The older gentleman introduced himself in a booming voice, provincially British in word use and accent, as he sauntered down the steps that sat at the back of his classroom- seemingly purely for this purpose. "A grim lack of study, more like." Weiss complained to herself, as she filed behind Emily to take her place in the classroom. Of course, being in the classroom was merely a formality. She would likely just daydream about making vast piles of money as the owner of her father's dust company or about liberating the oppressed animals from the evil forces of the carnivorous murderous humans, as opposed to paying any attention to Port's nostalgic, and formulaic to the point of tedium, ambling through the worst excesses of the English language for two hours.

"Well then! It would appear we have some new recruits." He almost licked his lips in delectation- so happy was he to have new ears to hear his stories- with his impressively thick moustache shaking whenever he spoke. "So, who are you?" Port asked, pointing one square, gorilla-like hand at Charlie. "Charlie Copson. Leader of Team BECK. Logic enthusiast."
"Well, that's what I like to hear from a new victim. And you, young sir?" The well-dressed professor stared quizzically at Billy and, to a lesser extent, Kerian as if he were unsure whether he was confronted with new students or two forty-year-old men who were about to sell his students some cocaine round the side of the building. "I'm Billy Dalton." Billy spluttered through his not massively in-depth introduction as he was unprepared for such an occasion and did not like to speak in front of crowds more than was absolutely necessary. "And I'm Kerian Furry." Kerian told Port, appearing to be fiddling with his hair whilst he turned his hearing aid all the way down as he knew he had no need for the words Peter Port would have to say. "And you, sweetie? Who are you?" Port asked Emily, slightly lecherously, which earned him a look from Yang that, if such thing possessed the ability to kill, would likely have resulted in the genocide of the entire Kingdom of Vale. "I'm Emily Kostov. And I'm a..."

"Freak!" She was cut off by the voice of a boy with slicked-back hair of a count orange colour, and a physique chiselled perfectly out of stone- completely muscular and completely solid.