❇✴❇INTRO❇✴❇

Ten years ago, a seven years old male omega runs across the cold dark woods crying, tousled hair, crumpled shirt and light scratches and bruises is clearly visible on his upper body. That's how you describe Kim Taehyung's state right now, all wrecked because of his alpha father.
Memories of his father hurting him violently flashes inside his mind

You ungrateful omega

Why do I even have an omega son?

Unhelpful, useless, weak!

He stopped in the middle of the dark woods and knelt down on all fours while crying

"e-eomma! I can't l-live with a-appa anymore. I-i want to b-be with you." He sobbed quietly. Soon, his chocolate brown eyes turned into blue which represent himself as a male omega when he felt someone behind him.

"H-hey are ywou okay?" A kid asked behind, making Taehyung look back and sat on the cold pile of snow. He furrow his eyebrows to look closely

"W-who are you?" He stuttered, clutching his knees his eyes we're still blue. Soon, the kid walked closely making Taehyung focus on his cute little face

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you" The kid said while kneeling down in front of Taehyung and rubbed circles on Taehyung's back. This kinda soothes the older and smiled sweetly at the kid before him.

"Thank you. What's your name?" Taehyung asked.

"Jusht call me Kookie. Im 5 years old." Taehyung widen his eyes,

"Woah, really? You're 5 years old?" Taehyung said surprised making the other giggle while nodding.

"Then I'm taetae, seven years old." Taehyung introduced, Jungkook nods cutely.

"What are you doing here at this hour then? And why are there some scratches on your back?" Jungkook asked confused as he noticed Taehyung's state. The aforementioned bit his lip, trying to hold back his tears.

"M-my father hates me cause I'm a male omega." He admitted, closing his eyes as some tears fell down to his cheeks.

"You're a male omega? What's that? I'm a vampire." The younger said showing his fangs off.

"Y-youre a vampire? Cool. I've never seen a vampire before. Until now." Taehyung admitted as he look up and smiled at the boys cuteness.

"You're so cute~" Taehyung cooed, pinching the others cheek. Jungkook swatted his hands away.

"H-heysh! I'm not cute, I'm manly." Jungkook defended, showing his cute muscles to Taehyung who only laughs.
"If you say so." Taehyung teased.
He's happy that someone is making him happy.

"But Tae-hyung? Why does your father hate you from being a male... Uhh.." Jungkook asked innocently, trying to know the boy better.

"Omega?" Taehyung completed, jungkook nod.

"Well, on our kind, Omega's are the most submissive and weak from all the wolfs. My father is the head alpha of the pack and he needs someone stronger and more dominant taking his place after him but he's disapointed when he knew that I turned out to be a male omega. He started hurting me mentally and physically.." The older explained.

Taehyung knew this kind of things at a young age because of his aunt. His aunt is also an omega, telling him the history of their packs.

"Your father did that?" Jungkook asked pointing at the scratches Taehyung had on his back. He nodded.

"What? How can a father do that to their own child?" Jungkook said fuming in anger. Taehyung pouted as tears well up in his eyes.

"Don't worry Taetae hyung I'm going to protect you." The younger said and hugged the older. Taehyung chuckled and hugged back.

"Thank you, kookie" Taehyung said softly, leaning on the other boys shoulder who's humming a song for him making him slowly drift off to sleep on the youngers grasp.

"Good night"

__________

Morning came and Taehyung woke up from the massive light casting down his face. He sat up from the side of a big tree where he slept. He also noticed that the scratches his father made was now finally healed. Omegas kinda heal slow than alpha's but nah, at least it heals. Right?

Wait.

Just then, he noticed something was missing—I mean someone was actually missing. He looked around but no sign of the little boy he just met last night.

Was it all a dream?

He thought and sigh, truly believing that last night's memories with the cute little boy was just a beautiful dream yet why does it feel so true?

He sigh for the nth time. He was about to stand up when he notice a cloth laying down on his lap. He gasp.

So, last night wasn't a dream?

He thought as he grab and examine the little boys jacket he met last night

"Yup! This is his jacket alright, but where is he?" He mumbled under his breath. He stood up and wore the jacket on, feeling all warm and cozy before dashing out of the forest, finally deciding on going back to his pack and face his fathers wrath for not obeying his father last night, again.
_____

And Kim Taehyung's life went on not so very well as he grows up. Everyone from his pack is completely treating him like some kind of trash. Even though he's the son of the head alpha of their pack, that doesn't stop the other werewolf to abuse him physically cause that's what the head alpha also do, even worse. He is a total outcast but he's used to it at all. It's like he's already immune from all the treatment he's been getting, he act tough and all outside but whenever he is all alone he breaks down,thinking or wondering why was he born at all. No friends, people to talk to...and... No family. He has nothing in particular. He's alone and lonely.

Taehyung gather himself in a small room where he lived. His father made him leave their house in the age of 14 when he disobeyed and acted disrespectful towards his woman he bought one night, yet he didn't care though. He left their pack at that age because he can't contain the people there anymore, they're just too much.

And the little boy he met in the forest? never showed up again. Well, Taehyung came back to the forest after that night prior because he wanted to give back the little boys jacket. He patiently waited for a whole fucking day but the boy didnt came. He never gave up though because he always keeps on visiting that area, hoping the boy would show up but he didn't. After a week of waiting for the younger, he finally gave up. He was sad and hurt. That boy is his only friend or maybe, imaginary friend? He don't know. He keeps the jacket because that was the only memory of the boy he will never forget. Ever, even though he thought he was just only his imaginary friend.

In present time, Taehyung is 17. He's currently living in a boarding house at Seoul with his roommates, Jimin and J-hope. He has 2 jobs, waiter at a famous restaurant in the morning and bartender at a nightclub at night. He is an industrious worker. He needed money in order for him to live and have a place to stay. He went through a lot of problems but manage to pass through all the pains. He's now kinda happy that he's living away from his pack and also, away from his crazy father.

He thought his life was now fine and peaceful but what he didn't know is that, his life is just beginning.

•••

Hello folks and welcome to another Taekook fanfic.

Please bare my slow updates.

Strong power, thank you 😇

~threedollars 🤑