hide

(Unedited)

Everything is stressful, for Taehyung. He has been working a lot with just a four fucking hours sleep. It's been already 1 week since that manager scolded him at the nightclub.

While Jungkook on the other hand was starting to like Taehyung. Not the like-like you know, I mean he likes Taehyung as a friend. After that night, they started hanging out, doing almost everything together since they're just housemates and workmates. Jungkook then started accompanying Taehyung to the nightclub and said that it was for paying Taehyung for not leaving him alone that night though Taehyung insisted its fine but knowing the stubborn Jungkook, he just gave up and let the younger do what ever he wants. Jungkook just wanted Taehyung to be safe.

"So you mean, you're temporarily closing the cafe?" Taehyung asked as he put the sandwich back to the plate.

"Yeah, I'm sorry Tae but Namjoons parents invited us to visit them for like, 2 weeks I don't know." Jin said and smiled sweetly.

"Yes—ow!!" Jungkook cheered as soon as he heard Jin saying he's closing the cafe for 2 weeks, but was cut off when hoseok slapped his back for no fucking reason.

"Stop that" Jungkook huffed irritated.

"Sorry Jungkookie" Hoseok apologized and smiled sheepishly.

"Psh"

"It's okay Jin hyung you don't have to be sorry about that." Taehyung assured.

"But where are you going to work now Tae?" Jimin asked who's sitting across Jungkook and Taehyung.

"I don't know yet. Maybe I'll just find a temporary wor—"

"Tae, isn't this a good chance?" Jimin interrupted.

"Chance what?" Taehyung asked and furrow his eyebrows.

"A chance to rest. Come on, it's not like you have to always work y'know."

"Yeah Jimin is right. Tae, you're just 17 yet this is what you're focusing already, I-mean yeah it's okay but you don't have to be really focused about work forever. You have to rest and have time for yourself too." Jin said as he grabs Taehyung's hands and gave it a little squeeze.

"U-uhm.. I don't know, I'm not used to not work all day." Taehyung answered back. Jimin sigh.

"Well, you still work at the nightclub right? So, you rest all day in the morning and work at night. Sounds fun right?" Jimin said before swallowing the ham down his throat.

"Yeah, that could work right?" Jin said, assuring the younger

"I-I guess... Thanks for all your concerns." Taehyung said as he smiled. He's so grateful to have them as his friends.

"Well, this is great. I don't have to work for 2 weeks." Jungkook said happily and continued eating as well as the others.

After eating, Jimin and Hoseok bid goodbye and is now heading towards their school.

Jin and Taehyung were busy cleaning the table and dishes as Jungkook was just sitting on the couch, watching TV.

Soon, Jin and Namjoon was now ready for their trip to Namjoons hometown. Taehyung helped them settled their things inside the car.

"Thanks Taehyung," Namjoon said and a smile from Taehyung as a response. Namjoon and Jin enter the car and bid goodbye to Taehyung before driving off.

"Pst, Tae." Jungkook whispered.

"Huh?" Taehyung looked behind only to see Jungkook already in a hoodie along with his leather pants when earlier he was just in a plain loose T-shirt and shorts.