prince

Taehyung placed the boy on his bed. He took off the boys shoes and socks before thinking if he should take off the boys shirt too. He gulped and sigh. Yup! He should because he can't let the stranger sleep with a stinky clothes. It's disgusting right? So he took off the boys shirt as well.

He gulped at the sight. Toned muscular body and oh my gosh! Do not forget his six pack abs-wtf?

He shook his head and look away. He shouldn't be like this, he should stop, seriously, this is just a kid.

"Shit! Fucking hormones." He mumbled before dressing the stranger with his comfy sweatshirt.

"You know what? I don't know why I'm doing this." He sigh and made his way to the bathroom to clean off the disgusting and stinky vomit. He took a quick shower before putting on some pj's and slept beside Jimin while cuddling.

Actually, their boarding house was for boys only and was owned by their friends step father, Kim Namjoon. And the cafe where Taehyung worked as a waiter was also owned by SeokJin, Namjoons boyfriend.

As I was saying their boarding house is huge and has 4 bedrooms and three bathrooms. Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung shared the first room, Namjoon and Jin shared the second room and Yoongi was alone in the third room. The fourth room was also rented by Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

Yup, they are all close friends and treated each other as family. That's why Taehyung is so grateful because he met the most amazing persons to be friend with, like them.

Also, Jimin, hoseok and Chanyeol was the only human there. Namjoon is a vampire so does Jin. And Yoongi, Taehyung and Baekhyun were wolfs. Yoongi and Baekhyun were alphas leaving Taehyung the only Omega.

_________

The next morning, the stranger finally woke up with a painful headache. He sat himself up slowly and notice that this isn't his room.

"What the...where am I?" He mumbled eyeing the room that has three beds.

"Finally, you're awake." Someone spoke. The boy immediately turn his head to the side, seeing Taehyung in just a bathrobe who just obviously came out from the bathroom. Furrowing his eyebrows,

"Who the hell are you?" The stranger boy said bluntly making Taehyung scoff.

"Wow! After what happened last night? This is what I'm getting? You know what? You're welcome" Taehyung said sarcastically while rolling his eyes.

"What happened?" The boy asked softly while rubbing his head in the process.

"Well, nothing much, you just went clubbing, then you got extremely drunk-"

He was cut off when the boy suddenly gasp.

"Do you mean...we hook up? Woah-"

"WHAT!?" Taehyung suddenly yelled making the boy look at him while smirking.

"No! That's not what I meant. Shut up! I'm still a virgin." Taehyung said bluntly, while flipping his imaginary hair.

"Oh, that explains why I still have my pants on." He mumbled but Taehyung clearly heard him, rolling his eyes.

"Duh! I'm not a slut okay-?" Taehyung was suddenly cut off when someone opened the door revealing a man with broad shoulders.

"Taehyung-ah did you- Jungkook?! How-" Jin said surprised with wide eyes.

"Jin-hyung~" Jungkook whine, cutting his hyungs sentence and pouted making Taehyung roll his eyes.

But then,