sign

"So, boyfriends huh?"

Fuck! Told ya 😏

Taehyung fasten his pace not even minding where he's heading as he ignored Jungkook who's chuckling to himself.

"Hey, wait!" Jungkook widen his eyes as he called out when Taehyung was crossing the street with a motorbike coming on its way towards Taehyung who was oblivious about that as he kept on walking and suddenly stopped in the middle of the road to look at Jungkook behind but was surprised when he was harshly shoved on the other side of the road which caught him off guard.

Groaning, he lift himself up and glance at the bleeding scratch that was on his bicep and notice Jungkook ran towards him from across the road with a worried face.

Wait- if Jungkook was from across the road then who-

"Hey! You shouldn't cross a street like that. Stopping in the middle of the road is stupid" An unknown voice scoffed. Both Jungkook and Taehyung glanced at the side and saw a boy maybe much more older than them lifting his sleeve up as he look at Jungkook and Taehyung in disbelief
Taehyung pulled his arms from Jungkooks grasp and went to face the boy, bowing 90 degrees,

"Uhm, I'm so sorry sir and thank you so much for saving me out there." Taehyung then bowed again half apologetically half thankful leaving Jungkook to smile at how polite Taehyung is.

"It's okay. But you should be careful from now on and be aware when crossing a street hmm?" The boy said, patting Taehyungs shoulder and smiled which was gladly returned by Taehyung.

Jungkooks smile falter, witnessing the two smiling sweetly together though he don't want to admit it but he's feeling different and he don't like it, like he wants to punch someone hard and bury them 6 feet under the ground.

"I'm Park Hyung-sik by the way, and I can sense that you're a male omega? Am I right?"

Taehyung lightly nodded and looked at his feet.

"And you're an alpha." Taehyung utter. He hates them, he hated the wolves, he hates alphas and everyone who work under them. But, seeing this kind man who saved him made him thought otherwise, that maybe not all alphas are despicable or cruel. He's different.

"Yeah, which pack do you live?" Hyung-sik asked.

"I'm Kim Taehyung from Solar pack" He mumbled. All this wolves related topic is making him uncomfortable, it made him remember his miserable past and, father.

Base on Taehyungs reaction, Jungkook can sense that he is feeling uncomfortable. He knows his dark past.

Hyung-sik gasped causing for Taehyung and Jungkook to look at him confused.

"You mean, Kim Taehyung? The son of the head alpha in solar pack?"

"Yeah, how did you know?" Taehyung asked as he tilted his head to the side.

"So is it?"

Taehyung nodded.

"Well, my father from lunar pack and your father are great friends. Your father would always mention you everytime, saying he misses you a lot."

That's impossible. If he misses me a lot then he would have looked for me a long time ago then. He's a liar, a bastard, cruel, evil true blood alpha and, a father to his son.

Taehyung wanted to say that out loud so that the world would know how bad his father is.

Suddenly, he felt a cold liquid ran down to his cheeks.

Gosh! And now I'm crying?

"Hey what's wrong?" Jungkook from behind asked Taehyung as he spun him around, seeing a tear on his eyes made him sad either. He don't want to look at Taehyung crying he wants him to be happy and joyful all the time. He wiped Taehyungs tears with his bare thumb and look at Taehyungs eyes.

"It's okay Tae, don't waste your tears just because of your sick and heartless father. He didn't raise you but here you are, all sweet, kind and loving." Jungkook whispered softly as he rubbed Taehyungs back, he didn't know where the hell did these words came from, it just suddenly came out from his mouth withouth thinking. Oh-and also he forgot to mention how gorgeous he is but of course it would be weird right?

"Uhm, Taehyung? Did I open a sensitive topic? Why are you crying?" Hyung-sik asked worriedly as he notice Taehyungs mood when he open a topic about his father.

Aish, you're so stupid Hyung-sik.

Taehyung wiped his tears and smiled at Jungkook before looking back at Hyung-sik and shook his head.

"It's nothing, maybe, I just missed him too?" It's a lie though.

Who would miss someone who hurt you mentally and physically but being the good child he is. He just let it slip. He don't want talk about this anymore.

"Oh, it's okay Taehyung I'm sure you'll meet him someday." Hyung-sik said as he looked at his wristwatch, glancing at the time. 6: 45pm.

"It's getting late now. Nice meeting you Taehyung and I hope to see you again next time. Bye" The oldest of the three bid them goodbye as he walk away.

Hyung-sik don't want to admit it but he suddenly felt weird when he's near Taehyung. His scent is so alluring that makes him wanted to keep him. Earlier, after he saved Taehyung, he felt his heartbeat fasten in an abnormal speed and also felt his stomach turns. Seeing Taehyungs smile made his wolf internally growl in delight though he didn't know why.

Is this the sign?

That he finally found his mate?

But, why does it seems like Taehyung didn't feel the same?

He needs answer.

__________

Unedited

O-Kay?

Hehehe by the way guys, thank you so much for reading this crappy book. 😘😘

Have a nice day.