awkward

"Good morning Jin hyung" Greeted Taehyung who walk towards the dining table, pretending like he had never eavesdrop something.

"Oh, Tae baby. Were you there the whole time?" Jin asked as he started to settle the plates for Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Uh, no. I just came downstairs." Taehyung lied and looked at Jungkook who is happily waiting for Jin hyung's breakfast to be served.

"Okay, and by the way Taehyung. This is Jungkook my cousin." Jin introduced as he served the pancakes and bacon on the table.

"Hi, Taehyung. Thanks for dragging me here. I didn't know you live with Jin hyung, such a small world." Jungkook said and started eating. Taehyung sat down across Jungkook and smiled awkwardly to Jungkook.

"Hello. Nice to meet you." Taehyung said through gritted teeth. He was not yet over about what happened last night but he should just let it slip since he's Jin's cousin.

"So, Jungkook you said you'll work at my cafe right? In return?" Jin asked as he sat down beside Taehyung across Jungkook, clasping his hands on the table.

"Yeah. Why?" Jungkook asked after swallowing his food down his throat.

"You can just go along with Taehyung since he also work there. You two could get along and be best friends forever! It is what you want Jungkook right? To have friends? Well you can start by getting along with Taehyung. Don't worry Taehyung is a sweet and hardworking kid." Jin said looking at Taehyung with an adoring eyes. Jungkook looked up and smiled at Taehyung.

"I would love to hyung," Jungkook said, smiling.

"Great" Taehyung mumbled a bit sarcastically and started to dig in.

___________

"So, what should I do?" Jungkook asked since he don't really know what waiters do in a cafe, don't blame him heck he doesn't even been to a cafe before. He grows up in a big fucking mansion never have been to the outside except when he was just a kid, he tried to sneak out to see the world outside but ended up at a dark forest.

Taehyung and Jungkook were currently at Jin hyung's cafe in the counter, Jin wasn't there since he was out to buy groceries. Taehyung sighed and handed Jungkook a piece of white clean cloth.

"Here, use this to wipe and clean that table over there, hmm?" Taehyung said and pointed the table around the corner filled with coffee cups and plates.

"Is that it?" He asked and Taehyung nod, walking away to take orders. Jungkook sighed and walk towards the table.

Woah, I've never been behest before. This is new, I like it.

He thought. Jungkook liked to work or do something aside from sleeping, eating and studying or you know, flirting with the young maids at their mansion.

Jungkook was cleaning the said table when someone suddenly approached him.

"Hey there, I've never seen such a beautiful boy cleaning a table." A girl said flirtatiously while giggling as she throw her arm at Jungkook's neck.

"Oh really?" Jungkook said smirking, looking at the girl.

"Yeah, until now. That's hot and-"

"AHEERRMM!!" Someone which is Taehyung who's behind the two interrupted, earning for the two to suddenly look behind.

"This is a cafe not a bar." Taehyung spoke, coldly.

"And miss? Please take a seat and I'll take your order." Taehyung said. The girl pulls her arm away from and Jungkook and sigh frustratingly.