silent love

"Aish, I wish Jin hyung didn't came back and just live there with Namjoon." Jungkook, who was cleaning a table mumbled.

"Yah! I heard that" Jin shouted from the counter.

It's been already two weeks and as promised, Jin and Namjoon came back that caused the cafe to be open.

Aish, he and his mind reading ability.

"I also heard that."  Jungkook groaned. Yup, he's done.

"Jin Hyung!" He irritatedly says. Jin just laugh while doing his work as Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Why so bipolar? Earlier you were just laughing with Taehyung and now you're annoyed." Jin stated and laughed again.

Jungkook noticed this, everytime Taehyung is with him he would be always happy and fine but whenever Taehyung is not beside him or not in sight, his attitude changes as well. It was like Taehyung is his mood lifter. (Lol so cliche, sorry)

He ignored Seokjin and just gave his all attention to his work.

Minutes later, Taehyung went inside, panting as he walk towards Jin and apologized for being late.

"It's fine Taehyung. I know you arrived home so late last night"

"Thank you hyung" He thanked and gave him a small smile and started doing his work.

Meanwhile, Jungkook just got out from the restroom and saw Taehyung taking orders from the customers while smiling widely. Just then, he caught himself staring at Taehyung for about a couple of minutes now. He shook his head and look away.

He sighed and stared blankly at the wall instead, thinking about life and what might actually happen if Jungkook didn't sneak out and chose to obey his parents for all of his fucking entire life without doing the things he loves to do and—

"What are you thinking?" Jin -who suddenly came out from nowhere- asked suspiciously. He somewhat noticed Jungkook unknowingly staring or smiling at Taehyung. Of course, friends do that but the way he stare or how long he stare at Taehyung with loving eyes says otherwise.

Jungkook almost collapsed and groan afterwards before realizing it was just his cousin Jin.

"Don't do that again hyung" He sternly says, calming his heart.

"What is it?" Jungkook fully avert his attention to Jin who was smiling.

"Jungkook is a grown up man now, finally"
The younger furrowed his eyebrows, looking confused.

"Kook, I can also read people's feelings, and when I say you're in love, you're in love" He muttered, sipping on his strawberry smoothie calmly.

Jungkook choked on his own saliva while looking at Jin in disbelief.

"What? Hyung, I've never been in love to anyone. And will never be."

Jin scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"You think I'm blind? Just admit it kook. You're in love Taehyung, the way you stare at him with those eyes? Psh you're jus—" Jins words became muffled once Jungkook covered his hyungs mouth with his bare hands.