answer

SOLAR PACK  (Taehyung's home)

Kim Soo hyeon, Taehyung's aunt who serves as the right hand of the head alpha Kim Jo-hyun was staring at the beautiful scenery outside of the buildings window.
Yes, she's an omega and Omega's are impossible to be an alphas right hand but she's different, she's not as weak as the other omega.

Just like the other days she always wonder where could her one and only nephew be. After all these years, So-hyeon was still determined to bring back Taehyung. He's their only hope, now that his brother is dying.

Soon, the big front door bursted out open revealing the son of the head alpha from Lunar pack along with his guards as they slowly walk inside.

"Oh, good morning Mr. Park, how was the business meeting at Seoul?" She asked once she neared the brunette boy.

"It's fine and I need to see Mr. Kim Jo-hyun, right now please" He ordered with full authority.

"Yes, Mr. Park"

_

Park entered the dying alphas quiet room, beside the alpha was his second wife, Lee sang-eun. He sat down on a chair beside the bed, looking at Jo-hyun with a sad look.

Well, months prior after Kim Taehyung left, the head alpha felt guilty at all, his woman made him realise that after his son left. Sang-eun wasn't that bad at all as what Taehyung thought that's why he acted like that towards her that night that made his father furious and made him leave the pack for good.

Sang-eun is a kind-hearted beta that everybody loves.

"Park Hyung-sik" The alpha uttered, smiling.

"What brings you here, son"

Yup, Jo-hyun treated Hyung-sik as his own son since since he was always right beside the alpha after Taehyung left.

"Y-your son.." He muttered.

Jo-hyuns eyes widen after hearing the word son and made his best to sat up but sadly he cannot.

"Hey, hey it's okay," Sang-eun calm his husband down and notice a tear from Jo-hyuns eyes.

Don't blame him, Taehyung was his only son yet he acted towards him like some kind of trash but he regret doing that now.

"Y-you saw my son? Where is he?" His father breathlessly asked. Hyung-sik smiled.

"At Seoul, and... He's my mate."

_________

"Hey, Jungkook it's enough now." Yugyeom scolded Jungkook who was about to pour another wine on his glass but Yugyeom stopped him, grabbing the wine and placing it back on the table, Jungkook groaned.

"It's fine, I'm not drunk yet" Jungkook argued.

"No it's not—"

Yugyeom was still speaking in the background but the latter was just staring at a certain in the counter, he smiled.

"Yah! Yugyeom, did you know that *hiccups* that bartender over there *hiccups* is my boyfriend?" He interrupted before chuckling to himself. Yugyeom stopped talking and looked at Jungkook in disbelief.

"What? But I thought he was just your friend" Yugyeom silently asked. Jungkook shook his head.

"No, I like him-no scratch that-I love him!" He exclaimed, eyes half lidded. Yugyeom clenched his fist as he gritted his teeth.

"No you don't, you're just drunk" Yugyeom

"But, doesn't drunk people spills a truth?"
Bambam interrupted causing for Yugyeom to look at him with piercing eyes, bambam just shrugged.