saved

Taehyung was walking into an abandoned alley for it is his only shortcut to the nightclub where he worked.

Suddenly, his ears perked up and notice that someone is following him. He fasten his pace and keep his calm until he was harshly shoved against a wall making him shut his eyes in pain. When he opened his eyes, he unconsciously growled and glared at the 4 alpha mens before him. One was gripping his hands above his head while the others were behind the man who was holding him. They let out an evil laugh and looked at Taehyung deadly on the eyes.

"You're tough huh? Omega boy?" The man, who was holding him said using his alpha voice as he slapped Taehyung across his face making Taehyung whimper in submission.

"Please l-let me g-go." Taehyung mumbled and squirmed under the alphas touch, tears escaping his eyes as sobs started emitting from his beautiful lips

The man slapped him again and chuckled.

"How cute but NO! Now, listen to what we say and you'll be fine. Okay?" The man utter, still using his alpha voice as he let go of Taehyungs hands and started unbuttoning Tae's shirt.

"Please n-no.. " Taehyung whispered but loud enough for them to hear. Soon, Taehyung's collarbone was now in full view as the man started to give kitten licks while rubbing Tae's clothed manhood making Taehyung groan and shudder in fear and disgust.

The man stopped and looked at Taehyung while smirking

"Now, who first?" He spoke to the men behind him, not leaving Taehyung's eyes who is now breathing heavily.

__________

Jungkook stood on the highest building's rooftop he found as his gaze was fixed at the shining moon above him with red eyes. He let out an exaggerated sigh and averted his gaze downwards. He eyed the bright city that is filled with cars, buildings and humans walking down the sidewalk until, his eyes suddenly caught an abandoned alley with a group of mens trapping another boy against the wall.

He used his superhuman senses by eavesdropping. He widen his eyes as he heard a familiar voice whimpering while begging for them to let him go.

He turned himself into a bat as he flies towards the alley. As soon as he is near he notice that they aren't just any group of men but a group of alphas, and the boy against the wall who's collar bones was exposed is none other than Kim Taehyung, a male omega.

He gritted his teeth for an unknown reason and turn himself back again, standing behind the alphas.

________

"Now, who's first?" Said the man and leave Taehyung, handing him to another alpha who's licking his lips and held Taehyung's wrist tightly. The man smelled the crook of Taehyungs neck making Taehyung continuously sob and immediately shut his eyes when the man started sucking on his neck making him scream in pain.

When he opened his eyes, he saw a certain boy behind the alphas and suddenly, his hopes went up. Jungkook gave a knowing nod and with a blink of an eye, Taehyung forcefully kicked the mans manhood with his knees making the man immediately hold his groin while groaning in pain as in the background, Jungkook was already mercilessly fighting the wolves with his superhuman reflexes.

Taehyung was just there sobbing as he watched Jungkook straddling while punching the last remaining guy while the other men was now in the cold concrete floor, groaning.

"Don't.you.dare fucking touch him again." Jungkook said in between the punches he gave to the young poor boy underneath him.

When jungkook was satisfied, he stood and grab Taehyung by the wrist and drag him away from that bastard mens and ended up in an abandoned place as they sat beside each other on an old bench.