boyfriend

"So, hoseok? I didnt know you can drink? Cause the last time I checked you dont even like the smell cause its making you...puke?" Yoongi asked as he raised his eyebrows, looking at Hoseok who's silent for the very first time. So unusual.
Yoongi groaned when he didn't got a response.

"So now youre not talking? What if Jimin didnt saw you that time? Gosh! It was your first time and—"

"But at least Im okay now, hyung" Hoseok interrupted giving a face with no emotion.

"Since Jin hyung and Namjoon arent here, I am currently in charge for taking care of you all. So Hoseok, tell me, why did you drink? Hmm.. You can tell me anything since it is just the two of us." Yoongi assured. He was so done talking with Hoseok who'll only give him a scoff or a simple sentence with no emotions.

"Jimin," Hoseok mumbled while poking his food with his fork.

"What? Louder please?" Yoongi said. Hoseok finally look up.

"Because of Jimin hyung, he...dont love me and will never love me...he only see me as a friend...and I can't take it hyung," Hoseok explained while yoongi was just listening as he nodded his head.

"Did you confess already?" Yoongi asked and hoseok shook his head as a no as a response.

"So, how can you say that he dont love you when you didn't even asked him about his feelings towards you."

"But, I'm afraid" Said hoseok quietly, staring at Yoongi with hopeless eyes.

"Afraid? Why? Why are you afraid? Grow up man, you're in love already." Yoongi teased but hoseok didn't kinda like it so he just stayed quiet.

"I don't know, I'm afraid he will just reject me."

"Hey, how would you know if you wouldn't try?" Yoongi said and gave a small smile to Hoseok. Hoseoks face lit up and smiled back.

"You think?" Hoseok utter, hopes filling his eyes as he stared at Yoongi's calming ones.

"Yep" He answered and patted hoseoks back before standing up.

"Im sure of it. Good luck. I'll just take a shower. Okay?" Was Yoongis final response before dashing out of the kitchen, leaving a happy Hoseok who began eating.

But what he didn't know is that Yoongi didn't actually take a bath instead, he was just in his room, crying.

_

"Aish,  quit it" Said Jungkook to Taehyung who kept on poking his cheeks while eating ice cream. Taehyung giggled which caught the youngers attention. Looking at Taehyung with furrowed eyebrows,

"Did you just giggle?" Jungkook asked,

"What? It's not like it's the first time giggled in front of you." Taehyung shrugged as he rolled his eyes.

"It's quite actually different from the previous giggles I've heard." Jungkook said and let out a smirk as he saw the olders red cheeks.

"Yah! What do you mean, different?" Taehyung said, cheeks still red and visible.

"It's kinda...flirty" Jungkook teased and let out a laugh when Taehyungs cheeks bacame even more brighter from embarrassment if possible, but also smiled in the end after hearing Jungkooks soft calming laugh that Taehyung wouldn't get tired of hearing. He smacked the youngers shoulders and huffed.

"Awwww, hyung are you mad?" Jungkook once again, teased and nudged Taehyungs side.

"Whatever" Taehyung mumbled but was suddenly caught off guard when Jungkook tackled him and started tickling Taehyungs tummy.