drunk

Taehyung was getting ready for his shift this night as a bartender, he just came home from being a waiter and yet there he is, work again.

"Taehyung? Are you not tired? You should at least take some rest, y'know" Jimin said worriedly as he watched his best friend fixing his uniform. Taehyung sigh.

"I'm fine hyung," He said as he gave Jimin a reassuring smile.

Jimin also, just got home from school too. Jimin is a senior high student anyway.

"Are you sure?" Jimin asked and received a nod from Taehyung.

"Uh huh, don't worry hyung my shift is just for five hours so I'll be fine. Okay?" Taehyung uttered and hugged his best friend that was on his study table before walking out from the boarding house.
___________

Loud music filled the club as some people inside were already drunk, some were dancing and some were, you know, making out that made Taehyung's face scrunch up in disgust.

Why do they keep on doing that? It's gross.

He thought as he served the customers drinks.

"Hey there cutie." A drunk teenage boy who's sitting on a counter chair in front of Taehyung utter, tracing the glass with his finger as he looked at Taehyung with hooded eyes. Taehyung just rolled his eyes and continued to do his job. He is actually used to this people calling him weird nicknames and sometimes, doing things Taehyung doesn't like, like slapping his butt or something. But of course no one had ever touched him. He really treasured his virginity for someone who deserves it, like his mate. He's an omega so he knows his mate will show up soon, but not today of course he's just seventeen. Wolf's can find their mate when they turn eighteen.

The boy giggle at Taehyung's sassy attitude but Taehyung chose to ignore him.

"Sassy huh? I like that" The boy said before gulping down his beer and Taehyung still ignored him.

"Are you a mute? Or you just don't want to talk?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I just don't talk with strangers." He said and rolled his eyes.

"Oh, but you just did, didn't you?" The boy teased and laughed showing his bunny teeth which kinda look familiar to Taehyung but he just shrugged the feeling off.

"What ever" He mumbled but the boy manage to hear it despite the loud music banging the place.

The stranger resumed in drinking down the bottle of beer. Taehyung glanced at him and saw that he had drank too much, seeing so much empty bottles beside his arm that was resting on the counter. He sigh, as much as he wants to help the younger stop drinking he can't, he's a stranger. What if he's a total maniac or drug addict? But seeing the boys face doesn't suit what Taehyung just thought, his face is just angelic. Brunette hair that was covering his forehead slightly parted in the middle, brown like coffee beautiful eyes and his thin pinkish lips-okay Taehyung should stop admiring the perverted boy right now-I mean not admiring but describing, he's just stating the fact.

He was just done making the other customer their drink when he caught someone -which is a girl probably a bitch-approached the now unconcious younger boy whose head was resting on his arm on the counter and a bottle of beer still on his grasp.

She traced the youngers face with her thumb and was about to kiss his lips when Taehyung interrupted, clearing his throat loud enough for the girl to hear. The girl looked at him annoyed but was soon vanished with a slutty smirk taking over her face as soon as she saw the boy before her, which is Taehyung.

"You know, taking advantage of an unconscious boy doesn't sound right, don't you think? What if that boy has a girlfriend already? I mean do you even know that boy?" He started with a straight face. Yes, he doesn't care about the stranger but he has to do the right thing, he knows the boy would probably thank him later.

"Uh, no, I dont know him. Wait-are you jealous? Do you want me to do it with you instead? You know, I don't mind-" She said in a bitch tone but was suddenly cut off.

"Sorry, not interested in boobs especially when flat." He said bluntly.

"Oh, a faggot. I see. Such a waste" She scoffed and rolled her eyes before drinking her wine.

And now she's insulting me? Great.

"thank you? I guess?" He teased and started doing his job but not before rolling his eyes at the slut who also rolled her eyes at him.

"Bitch" He mumbled.

"Yah! I heard that." She growled.

"So?" He simply utter, purposely trying to piss the girl off.

"So...ugh what ever faggot. Stupid gay whore." She blurted angrily.

"At least I'm still a virgin as fuck, unlike you whose holes was so loose no one would want to fuck with you anymore." He retorted with a smirk plastered on his face making the boys at the corner of the counter laugh as they heard the small argument the two was having. He witnessed the girl gritted her teeth while clenching her hands, eyeing the boys in the counter then back at Taehyung, she grab her purse before blurting out 'fucking stupid faggot' and stormed outside the club angrily. He just shrugged and continued doing his work.

When his shift was finally over, he let out a light yawn and saw in his peripheral view the stranger earlier whose sleeping soundly on the counter. He went on the other side of the counter and looked at the boy.

Seriously? I just made a person bad because of you.

He thought before deciding to wake the younger up or else someone might take advantage to this little teenager, again. Of course he would care, it's a kid. He shook the younger to wake him up but he didn't budge.

"Hey, bunny-toothed-boy wake up you're still in the bar!" He yelled because of the loud music.

"Yah!!" He shook him again but the boy didn't woke up.

Shit! I can't leave him here. He's a kid.

He sighed. He grab the boys one arm and placed it on his nape and grab the boys waist for support before slowly making his way towards the exit but got immediately stopped.

He gritted his teeth when the boy suddenly throws up, and what's the best part? The boy throws up on his neck down to his stomach.

"Great. Just great. Thank you." He mumbled sarcastically through gritted teeth when the boy looked at him sheepishly.

"Oh you're awake." He stated the obvious.

"Y-yeah I-"

Just when the boy was about to puke again, Taehyung immediately dragged the younger to the restroom.

"Bastard, hold it!"

Good thing the restroom wasn't far and taehyung reached it in time before the boy throws up in the sink again.

"Okay- so since you're a wake-

When Jungkook was done, he wiped his mouth lazily then sat on the cold floor of the restroom his back resting on a wall completely ignoring the boy who's talking in the background before creeping his eyes close to sleep.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Get up! You need to go home-fuck"

He sigh and face palmed frustratingly when the boy started emitting a loud snores, he knelt down in front of the boy and started shaking the boys body.

"Hey! So you wanna sleep here huh?"
He spoke to the sleeping boy only to get a loud snore as a response.

"Fine!" He groan before standing up and started walking towards the bathroom door, when he was now standing in the doorway he can't help but to sigh and walk back to the boy.

"Ugh! You should be thankful I have a good heart or else I would've surely leave you here alone, kid."

He muttered and picked up the boy.

_________

Aloha! 🤗

I hope you like it. I'm sorry If there's so much grammatical errors 😪 English isn't just my first language.

And there, 2 chapters are already out. See you soon 😇