feelings

Jungkook stare at this beautiful creature sleeping beside him. His perfect nose, pretty eyes and pink lips that Jungkook wants to see when smiling and damn, his stomach was acting weird again, heart beating rapidly like it was going to explode any minute now.

What is this feelings?

He sigh and brush the olders hair to the side. He don't want to do this but,

Okay there, he did it. He unconciously kissed Taehyungs forehead, and to put the cherry on top, Taehyung opened his eyes as soon as Jungkooks lips landed on his forehead making Jungkook pull away.

"Jungkook? What was that?" Taehyung asked innocently as he rubbed his eyes and sat up, looking at Jungkooks flustered face.

"Uhh, I was just...I gotta go shower." Jungkook said and hurriedly stood up, stumbling his way towards the bathroom.

"Did he just....?"

Taehyungs eyes widen in realization and touched his forehead where Jungkook kissed him.

O my goosshhh he just... he, fuck!

"What are you doing to me, Jungkook?" He mumbled, cheeks redder than fresh apples.

Moments later,

Jungkook finally got out from the bathroom, naked and only a towel was dangerously covering his private area. He looked at the boy sitting on the bed, looking blankly at the wall with...red cheeks?

He cleared his throat earning from Taehyung to look at him but immediately glance away.

"Are you sick?" Jungkook asked and grab a pair of jeans, shirt and boxers.

Just when Taehyung looked back at him to response, Jungkook suddenly untied the towel hanging on his waist causing for him to be fully naked...in front of Taehyung who widen his eyes before looking away, his back facing Jungkook, same as the younger who was too late to hide his body.

"Jungkook! You pervert!!" Taehyung yelled in anger. Gosh, He just saw Jungkook's, you know.. and he can't believe it. How can a boy his age have a member like that?—wait, wtf!!???

"I-i didn't know that you'll look." Jungkook defended, putting on his clothes.

"What? I'm not blind y'know, and I'm still here." Taehyung said and rolled his eyes.

"Well, you have what I have so it's okay." Jungkook shrugged, putting on his last remaining clothing which was his jeans.
Taehyung groans.

"Just, hurry up. Gosh! Pervert" Taehyung mumbled the last part.

"You saying something?" Jungkook asked, now fully clothed while his hands were on his hips, he just heard that.

"Nothing. Are you done?" Taehyung impatiently asked.

"Yes, you can look now." Jungkook said as he started drying his hair.

"You sure?"

"Yes"

Taehyung hummed. He turns around and saw Jungkook sitting on a chair.

"Thank god" He mumbled. Jungkook glance at him and suddenly widen his eyes making Taehyung look at him in confusion.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook utter, slowly standing up and started making his way towards Taehyung.

"W-what?"

As soon as Jungkook is now in front of him, he touched Taehyungs face making Taehyung flinch a little.

"Your face." Jungkook utter and that's when Taehyung knew where is this heading as he rolled his eyes.