memory

"Jungkooooookk!!!"

"Taehyung! I know! I know! Im sorry!"

Taehyung ran pass by Jungkook and immediately close the almost burning stove and save his Jin's precious kitchen before looking back at Jungkook who's smiling sheepishly at him as he scratch the back of his neck.

"Didn't I tell you not to cook?" Taehyung said, hands on his hips.

"Uhh, I-I just wanna cook something for us" Jungkook reasoned.

"I already ordered pizza"

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know"

"Aish... "

Their long silence was suddenly cut off when the sound of a doorbell resonates the whole house.

"I'll get it" Jungkook said before dashing out of the kitchen.

"That kid" Taehyung muttered as he shook his head and went out of the kitchen as well.

___________

The two ended up in a comfortable silence after eating dinner. Jungkook was in their room playing with his phone while Taehyung was in the bathroom taking shower.

"Tae! Do you have any charger? I forgot to bring mine." Jungkook shouted towards the bathroom.

"Uh, yeah, maybe inside my closet." Taehyung yelled back.

"Thanks" He said receiving a hum as a response and went to Taehyung's closet. He grab Taehyung's charger lying on the pile of clothes and decided to take a look at the hanging clothes. He was impressed by Taehyung's kind of fashion.

I wonder what it will looks like if he wears these. He thought as he continued on shifting the clothes on the other side but was abruptly stop.

A familiar red clolored jacket was hanging on Taehyung's closet that he tried to remember where and when did he saw this little jacket. He was sure that he have seen this before. He thought deeply as he examine the jackets features.

Soon, his eyes widen in shock once a scene unfold right before his eyes. The time when his 5th birthday came.

"Wait- this is my mother's 5th birthday present" He thought out loud. Of course, this jacket was not ready-made or bought from the store but was actually hand made by his mother. So it means, it's one of a kind and if there's someone who might have his jacket aside from him is probably the kid he once met in the forest before.

"Then I'm TaeTae, seven years old"

"....kook did you find it?" Asked Taehyung who just came out from the bathroom and saw Jungkook standing in front of his closet, his back facing Taehyung.

"Hey are you okay?" Taehyung asked again as he notice Jungkook not even budging from his position.

"Taetae" Jungkook muttered and place the jacket back inside Taehyung's closet and closed it afterwards before turning around to face Taehyung's confused face.

"Nice name isn't it? Would you mind if I call you that?" Jungkook said and smiled sweetly as he sat on the bed, facing Taehyung.

"Oh, of course I wouldn't, it's my nickname actually. How did you know?" Taehyung said, grabbing a towel as he started drying his hair. It's not a big deal anyway, some people actually call him Taetae so...

"Well I just know." Jungkook shrugged. Taehyung just raised one of his eyebrow and continued drying his hair.

"Hmmm... Hey, do you still perhaps remember someone in your childhood namely kookie?" Jungkook innocently asked. Taehyung, who was drying his hair immediately stopped after hearing the name Jungkook spoke making him turn around facing him but immediately look down.