Chapter 1

Y/N - Your Name
Y/D/N - Your Daughter's Name
Y/B/N - Your Boyfriend’s Name
____________________________

Y/N Y/L/N. A mother of a dark haired, blue eyed daughter, Y/D/N. The girlfriend of a handsome, but abusive man, Y/B/N. She grew up in Charming, California. Where she met a man named Alexander “Tig” Trager, a member of SAMCRO, the Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club, Redwood Original. She fell for him..hard. They were together for two years until she left him unexpectedly because she was sick and tired of what happened to her because of the club. She thought she was going to start a new life.

-

“I lost my job, Y/N! I’m sick of this goddamn place. We’re moving.” he said.

“What? Where?” you asked, your voice quivering because of your boyfriend’s anger, while holding your 4-year old.

“I’ve been eyeing Charming. It's not too far, we can just drive.” he replied.

“What? Y/B/N, no. We can't go there. Before I met you, I had left Charming, with good reason!” you said, not being able to control your tone.

“Does it look like I give a shit, Y/N? We’re going, whether you like it or not. I hope you don't think about sleeping around, getting back with your biker boyfriend.” he said, glaring at you.

You huffed, standing up from the chair and carrying your daughter into her room for her afternoon nap. You laid her in her bed, “See ya in a bit, baby girl.” you said sweetly as you smiled at her. She had to be the best thing to happen to you, out of this relationship.

As you walked out her room, you walked back to the living room to find Y/B/N gone. Probably out drinking.

You went into your bedroom and got a shoebox from the top of the closet, full of photos, memories, etc. You came across pictures of you and Tig.

A picture of you sitting behind him on his Harley, your arms wrapped around him, both of you sporting huge grins on your faces.

You flipped through them, another of you two standing next to each other, holding beers, his arm around you. One of you in his cut, wrapping it all around you. Then one of you two smoking, the smoke visible in the lighting because it was taken at night.

You smiled faintly, then thought about how this “homecoming” would be. Chances are, you’d run into the club, and Tig.

-

2 Days Later

-

Your boyfriend was driving the car to Charming. You passed the “Welcome to Charming” sign and your nerves began to set in. As you were going down some road, the car began to make weird noises. After stopping, your boyfriend looked at you, then saw someone on the sidewalk outside. He leaned over you and yelled their attention.

“Excuse me! Is there an auto-repair shop close to here?” he asked.

“Hey there. Yeah, right up the road, turn the corner and on the left is Teller-Morrow Automotive. They're reasonable with prices but they're run by the local Sons. But they do good work, though.” he replied.

Your face went slack. Your heart dropped. You completely forgot you were close to the shop..the clubhouse. Your boyfriend noticed, thanked the man and sat back straight. “Name ring a bell?” he asked, a stupid smirk on his face.

You just nodded quickly, silent. He put the car in drive and followed the man’s directions. He pulled into TM and got out, “I saw a bar back there. I’m gonna let you take care of this.” he chuckled. You furrowed your brows and just looked away and switched to the driver’s seat. You pulled in more and then parked. You got you and your daughter out. Looking around to the bikes, you saw Tig’s. Your heart felt like it was getting bigger because you got that giddy feeling at the sight of it. You walked towards it, Y/D/N on your hip. You touched the handlebars, smiling.

“Excuse me? Can I help you?” said a deep voice from the garage.

You turned around and saw Jax Teller wiping his hands off with a towel. Your mouth opened slightly as you walked closer, and lifted your sunglasses, so he could see your face.

His face looked shocked, as he put the towel on top of the toolbox.

“Holy shit.” he said.