Chapter 21

(Y/S/N) - Your Son’s Name
_____________

2 months later
-
You lay in bed, sleeping peacefully. Tig’s arm laying over your shoulders. He’s quietly snoring.

Suddenly, you felt you were being ripped apart inside. You immediately woke up to the pain and screamed, hands on your stomach. You arched your back and squeezed your legs together, to try and ease the pain.

Tig shot up from his slumber, confused but seeing you in pain made him rush to your aid. “Baby, baby. What's happening?”

“THE baby, Alex. He’s ready.” you struggled between groans.

“Shit!” he said, getting up out of bed and put jeans on. His belt was still undone and he shuffled to your side of the bed, “Come here, (Y/N)” he said, holding his hands out.

You took his hands and he helped you up. As you stood up, the pain only worsened. You screamed, waking your daughter up.

She ran into your room, and saw you hunched over. “Mommy, what's wrong? Is my brother coming?” she asked.

You just groaned and Tig spoke, “Yeah, sweetheart. Here, get my phone. Call Gemma.” he said.

She ran over and found Gemma’s number. “Hello?” Gemma answered.

“Hi, Grandma. Daddy wanted me to call you because my brother is coming.” she said. Tig gestured for her to give him the phone and she did. “Hey, Gem. Listen, can you meet us at St. Thomas? We gotta go, (Y/N) is in labor.”

“Of course, Tiggy. I’m getting dressed now. You bringing (Y/D/N)?” she asked.

“Yea-” he was interrupted by your screaming his name, “Alexander Trager! Get me in the fucking car, now!”

Tig sighed, “Listen, I gotta go, Gem. Just meet us in the maternity floor lobby.” he said before hanging up. “Alright, honey. Let's go.”

“Get towels, my water might break in the car.” you said. He ran to the closet and got some raggedy towels.

He helped you in the car and put (Y/D/N) in. He rushed and started driving, holding one of your hands. Your daughter reached through the side of the seat to hold your other one.

You parked in the middle of the lot and he got out. You pulled your own door open and started walking. He rushed to get your daughter out and held her hand as he caught up to you.

“My wife’s in labor, someone help her!” he yelled in the waiting room. Two nurses rushed to you and took you from Tig. Gemma walked in moments after and took (Y/D/N)’s hand, “Go hold her hand.” she said and Tig ran to you.

-

You gripped his hand tight, screaming as a nurse patted your forehead with a towel. “Okay, Mrs. Trager, I need you to push!” the doctor said.

“C’mon, baby. Push!” Tig said. You pushed and stopped, breathing heavily.

“I got the head and neck, one more push should do it. Come on, you can do it.” the doctor said.

“One more big push, doll. Come on.” Tig said, gripping your hand tighter.

You pushed harder and you felt the baby come out, and heard him crying. You laid your head back and breathed heavily.

“Wanna cut the cord, Dad?” the doctor asked.

Tig nodded and cut the cord. The nurse wrapped your son in a baby blanket and handed him to Tig.

He smiled and carried him towards you. You looked up at him and gave an exhausted smile and took your son and cradled him in your arms.

“What should we name him?” Tig asked, brushing hairs that clinged to your face back.

“I was thinking.. (Y/S/N).” you said, smiling up at him.

“That’s an amazing name, (Y/N).” he said.
-

Gemma, Jax, and all the guys came in after the nurse had cleaned the baby up. They just gushed over him. Tara had walked in, as much as she wanted to be your friend because she was Jax’s Old Lady, she had to be your friend, the doctor. “How are you feeling?” she asked.

“Like I’m on Cloud 9. I’m so happy right now.” you said.

Tara smiled, “I’m happy for you, (Y/N). You’ll stay a few days, both observation for you and the baby. But (Y/S/N) looks very healthy. You did a great job during the pregnancy.” she said.

You nodded and she left. They all took turns holding the baby. Some of the guys left, to help make the room less crowded. You were so tired, you fell asleep, with Tig laying next to you on the bed and your new son, (Y/S/N), in the bassinet beside you.