Chapter 16

SMUT SMUT SMUT 💦
______________

You cupped his face and reciprocated the kiss. You both moaned into it and you pulled away, taking in the sight of him and tearing his shirt open. You felt his chest and pushed it, along with his cut off of his shoulders.

He lifted your shirt up and off of you and threw it to the ground. He picked you up and buried his face in your breasts, still covered by a bra. He pushed you against a wall and kissed the tops of your breasts.

You struggled with your feet touching the ground and felt him all over. He let you touch the ground before he turned you around so your palms hit the wall and you moaned.

He unclipped your bra and pushed it off of you, letting it fall to the ground. You started unbuttoning your jeans and he helped pull them down, along with your panties, as you stepped out of them.

You heard his belt unbuckle and you became wetter at the sound. Tig pushed his boxers down just enough and took his member and brushed it along your folds, feeling you already dripping wet. He pushed himself inside you quickly and you both grunted.

His hands grasped your hips and his fingers dug into them, as he pulled them towards himself as he thrusted into you. The sounds of your moans, his grunts, and you skin slapping together filled the room.

“Jesus, baby. You feel so good,” he moaned, going harder. “This is just what you needed isn't it?” he asked.

You nodded and hit the wall because of the pleasure you felt. His hand snaked around you to rub your clit fiercely. You screamed at the double sensation and felt your orgasm fast approaching.

“Say my name, baby. Say it!” he grunted.

You gasped for air, “A-Alex, oh, Alexander.” you moaned. He got faster and rubbed your clit faster, “Fuck!” you squealed as your walls tightened around him. He pulled out and stepped out of his pants and boxers and threw you on the bed.

He crawled on top of you but you flipped him over, sitting on his stomach, “My turn.” you said.

-

The croweater had gotten up and went to Jax to ask where Tig was.

“Hang on, I’ll see.” he smirked, walking in the halls and putting his ear to the door. He heard moaning and slapping and he chuckled.

“He’s in his dorm. Second door on the left when you turn the corner. Door’s unlocked.” he said.

She started walking and Bobby looked at Jax, “(Y/N) gone?” he asked.

Jax shook his head, “Nah. They’re in there fucking. Just wanna show her what she can't have.” he said, laughing along with Bobby.

-

The croweater opened the door and saw you on top of Tig, his hands on your hips as he slammed into you, making you bounce. The sheet covered your ass, thankfully so you weren't completely visible. You moaned and noticed Tig looking behind you while he kept going. You looked behind you and saw the croweater with a shocked look on her face.

You gave her an evil smirk and moaned louder as you reached your second climax. She slammed the door shut and stormed off.

You looked down at Tig and he pulled you down and kissed you passionately. You moaned into the kiss, “You’re mine, Alex.” you whispered.

“Always, baby.” he moaned as he slammed harder and thrusted deeper. You felt him cum inside of you but he kept going, moaning your name. After he finally stopped, you felt his seed dripping down your skin.

He pulled out and hugged you close to him, both of you breathing heavily. “I love you so fucking much.” he said.

You lifted your head up and pulled his chin and kissed him deeply. “I love you too.” you said, smiling.