Chapter 27

Tig P.O.V.

-

Ever since my baby girl was kidnapped, when I found out...I just started thinking about the club and what I do. The consequences of what I do.

I wake up, get dressed and head to the kitchen. What I see when I walk in, it's a heavenly sight. My daughter eating her cereal. My son being fed by my beautiful wife, who looks stunning as ever even with no makeup and her hair a little messy.

What (Y/N) doesn't know is that I always think about what I did to deserve her and our kids. How could I have been so lucky?

I walked over to the table and kissed (Y/D/N) and (Y/S/N) on the head and gave (Y/N) a passionate kiss on the lips. I got some coffee and sat down next to her.

“What’s going on today?” she asked.

“Uh, I’m not sure. No meets with anyone that I heard of.” I said.

“I gotta take both of them to the doctor.” she said, pointing at our kids.

“I’m going with. No questions asked.” I said.

She smiled that beautiful smile and laughed a little, “I wouldn't go otherwise.” she said.

-

She wanted me to wait in the waiting room with (Y/S/N) while (Y/D/N) was in her exam. I felt a lot of people staring at me, as if a big bad biker didn't have to take his kids to the doctor. I don't care, though. I’m happy with what I have, I’m not ashamed or embarrassed.

(Y/N) came out and we switched kids, then she went back in. My princess, (Y/D/N) was playing with my rings and leather cuffs while eating a lollipop. God she is so cute.

“How you feeling, sweetheart? Everything go okay in there?” I asked her.

She nodded, “I’m not sick, Daddy. So I can do this.” she giggled as she kissed me on the cheek repeatedly.

I laughed wholeheartedly and quickly pulled her in for a hug. I hugged her close to me as if when I let go, she’d disappear. “Daddy, you hug me too tight.” she said.

I pulled back and brushed her curly hair back from her face, “Well Daddy just loves you so much.” I said.

She laughs, “I love you too, Daddy.” she said as she lifted herself into my lap. I closed my legs and we just waited together while she took off my rings and played with them once again.

-

I’m laying in bed with (Y/N), she’s nestled up next to me, with my arm around her. The TV is on but we aren't paying attention to it.

I sigh heavily and she notices and looks up at me with those pretty eyes, “What’s wrong, Tiggy?” she asked.

I look down at her and feel my heart begin to race, “I just..Lately I’ve been thinking about how I ended up here. A husband, a father to two more beautiful kids. I ask myself, ‘What did I do to deserve this?’, you know?”

She pulls away from me and sits up straighter. She puts her hand on my hair and brushes my hair with her fingers, “All you need to think about is how lucky you are. You’re blessed with a family, something so many people ask for.” she said.

“I just worry that the club and what I do for it - all the killing, the violence - is gonna reflect on who I am, and how good of a father I might be.” I said, staring up at her.

“You just need to learn how to separate how you act with or for the club, from how you are with us. Something like, a hardened, outlaw biker compared to a loving, caring, dedicated husband and father.” she said.

I nodded and pulled her back down to me. We were now laying on our sides, staring into each other’s eyes. She has seen what I’ve been capable of, what I’ve done. But she still loves and supports me. She’s still there for me. In her eyes, I’m not a monster. I’m simply her first love, her husband, the father of her children, and her life.