Chapter 22

It’s been two months since you’ve given birth. You thought it would be easier with Tig being there this time, but it was anything but that. During this time, (Y/S/N) got fussier, (Y/D/N) got more attitude because she wasn't able to sleep. And Tig? Since you were home all day and he was gone, you took care of the baby. When Tig came home to you, he had the loving father vibe. But when it came to those 3 AM cries, he would volunteer to go calm the baby, but when he did, he would do it for 5 minutes then pass (Y/S/N) off to you, and he was still crying. You had enough.

When Gemma took (Y/S/N) and (Y/D/N) for the day, Tig came home during the day. He wanted to have sex, because he missed it so much. But you didn't want to. You had a bone to pick with him.

-

“Hey, baby.” Tig said, walking up to you, kissing your cheek.

You didn't say anything and just had your arms crossed over your chest.

“Something wrong?” he asked, sitting at the table.

You inhaled, “Yes, Alex. Something is wrong.” you said, turning around to him.

He looked confused, you spoke again, “I am sick and tired of having to ease (Y/S/N)’s cries every night. I do it all day. You come home, what? You expect him to be quiet the rest of the night? You go to him, get tired of it, hand him off to me and go to the clubhouse!”

“Jesus Christ. Don't even get on me about the club. I’m there, everyday, trying to make sure the club, and you three stay safe.” he said, pointing at you.

You stood your ground and didn't say anything because you thought he had to finish, and he did. “Don't jump on me about leaving the club either. Jax already gets enough of that shit from Tara, I don't need it from my own fucking wife.”

His words took you by surprise, “Excuse me? Are you fucking kidding me? I never said that. I never even thought about it! Because it would be a failed request! I know you would never leave the club, not even if I asked you.” you said, “But, you leave every night to go to the clubhouse. That's what we're talking about here. Don't tell me it's pressing club business, because that’s a sad excuse to not be a father to your child, your children.”

“You’re the one who left! It's your fault I wasn't there for (Y/D/N). And don't fucking assume I’m lying to you because there is fucking pressing business. The Mayans are acting up. Threatening the club, our families. We’re trying to get a handle on it, so we don't have to go on lockdown! I’m doing my fucking best to protect you guys!” he yelled, standing up and striding towards you.

He got in your face and you flinched a little when he was pointing at you. You had to step back. He realized how close he was and how you reacted, and he stepped back. “I’m sorry.” he said, breathing heavily because he was flustered.

You looked away, then looked back at him. “The least you could do is tell me this. I would have understood and we most likely wouldn't be having this discussion right now.” you said.

Tig looked sad and gave a small nod, “You're right.” he said, going to sit on the couch. “You just...I don't think you know how much I love you guys. I mean, you're my family. My true family. My blood.” he said.

You sat down next to him and got close to him, and comforted him. He started sobbing and leaned to the side and his head fell in your lap. You caressed his curls as he spoke, “I just...Ever since (Y/S/N) was born, it made me realize how much I have to lose, and how much I don't want you guys to somehow be caught in the crossfire of the sins of the club.” he said.

You frowned at his statement, “It’s okay, Alex. I have your protection. And they have both yours and mine. I would die for them, and for you. Any minute of any day. You are my life.”

He sat up and kissed you with tears running down his cheeks. You reciprocated it and he pulled away and sniffled, “I’m sorry, (Y/N). I love you so much, doll. So much.” he said before kissing you again.