Chapter 19

Two Months Later

-

“Tomorrow’s the big day. You ready?” Gemma asked, sitting next to you on the couch at your house.

“A little nervous. But I’m happy it turned out this way.” you said.

“I am too. It's good to see Tig finally settle down, not spending his nights with croweaters all the time.” she said, pulling out a cigarette, “You mind?”

“Oh, not at all.” you said.

“How’s everything with the baby?” she asked.

“Good. Tig absolutely loves going to ultrasounds with me. He loves hearing the baby’s heartbeat, seeing how he or she is progressing.” you replied.

“You know yet? If it's a boy or girl?” she asked.

“No, it's still a little early to tell. I think it's a boy. Tig does too.” you said.

“Well, good. I hope it is too.” she said.

Tig walked in the door, smiling as soon as he saw you two. He walked over and kissed you on the lips, “Hey, baby.” he said, “Hey, son.” he said as he put a hand on your belly.

He turned to Gemma and kissed her cheek, “Hey, Gem.” he said.

“I’m gonna head home. I’ll be back tomorrow morning, okay? I’ll help you dress and we’ll go to Wahewa.” she said, hugging you.

“Okay. Love ya, Gem.” you said.

She waved and looked at Tig, “Take care of her. Enjoy your last night as an engaged couple.” she said before she left.

Tig then sat next to you, and put his arm on your shoulder. “(Y/D/N) asleep?” he asked.

You nodded and leaned into him, yawning. He wrapped his arm tighter and you fell asleep as he watched TV.

-

Tig was standing at the altar, a dress shirt on with his cut over it and jeans on the Wahewa reservation when Tara walked up to him. “She good? What's her dress look like? She wouldn't let me see.” he whispered.

“She's ready. Two words. Black. Lace.” she said before walking to the other side.

Tig rolled his eyes in pleasure, covering his crotch.

The music started and everyone stood up. (Y/D/N) came first, throwing flower petals on the carpet laid out for you. Tig chuckled and waved at her as she walked up to him.

Then he saw you. Gemma at your side, walking you down the aisle. Tara was right. Black, lacey, a perfect combination. It was laced as a flower pattern, all over your arms and around your neck, reaching just above your knees. A black under dress covering your body. A black accessory on your head, your hair in a braided bun, with strands hanging down on the sides of your face.

Tig held his hand out and helped you step up. He gazed into your eyes, “You look beautiful.” he mouthed.

“You too.” you mouthed.

The priest began talking but you and Tig weren't listening. Just staring at each other, such love and passion between your gazes.

Chibs nudged Tig because now was time for his vows.

“Alexander Trager, do you take (Y/N) (Y/L/N) to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in marriage?  Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?” the priest asked.

Tig inhaled and nodded, “You bet I do.” he grinned.

“(Y/N) (Y/L/N), do you take Alexander Trager to be your wedded husband to live together in marriage?  Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him so long as you both shall live?” he asked.

You smiled, “I do.”

Chibs nudged Tig, Tig smiled bigger and cleared his throat. “And I promise to treat you as good as my leather,” he said, and the crowd finished with him, “And ride you as much as my Harley!”

You laughed and the priest continued, “By the power vested in me and the State of California, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.” he said.

Tig took the bouquet out of your hands and handed it to Gemma. He wrapped his arms around your thighs and lifted you up. You leaned down and kissed him, wrapping your arms around him as everyone cheered in whistled.

You pulled away and Tig looked in your eyes, “I love you, Mrs. Trager.”

“And I love you, Mr. Trager.” you said.