Chapter 39

You woke up to next to Tig on Saturday morning, his arm wrapped around your shoulder as he snored away. You smiled at the thoughts of the night before.

You wiggled out of his embrace and slowly slid out of bed. You got some clothes from your dresser and went into the bathroom to wash up.

You walked out and Tig was still sleeping, he must have shifted position because the covers were snug against him now. You smiled and left the room.

You started coffee and called Gemma. "Hey, sweetheart." Gemma said.

"Hey, Gem. The kids good?" you asked, getting your mug out, as well as one for Tig. "Oh, yeah they're good. They both went down last night pretty well." she said, "You and Tig have a fun night?" she asked.

You could sense her smirk through the phone and you blushed, "Yeah, I'd say it was a night to remember." you chuckled. Gemma laughed as well, "I'll bring them by this afternoon, how's that sound?"

"Sounds good. See ya then." you said and hung up the phone. Tig was just walking out, thankfully in sweatpants, but no underwear. He came up behind you and kissed your neck, "Morning, baby." he said.

You turned your head and kissed his lips, "Mornin', Old Man." you smiled. You got both of your cups of coffee and brought them to the table.

"Listen, sweetheart. I was gonna tell you this last night but we got a little sidetracked. Me and the club have to deal with some business today that came up when we were up north." he said.

You frowned, "Anything big?" He nodded, "Yeah, a bit. I might come home with some bruises but I think we'll be okay." he replied. You nodded and sipped your coffee.

-

Tig was just about to leave to deal with this club business they had when Gemma pulled up with the kids. She let herself into the house and (Y/D/N) ran up to Tig and he picked her up.

You took (Y/S/N) from Gemma and held him while giving him kisses. Gemma said she had to run so you thanked her and she left.

You put your boy in his highchair and told (Y/D/N) to change her clothes. Tig went over and said hi to (Y/S/N).

He walked over to you and hugged you tight, "I'll be alright baby." he said. You nodded into his chest and pulled back to look in his eyes. He could see that you were a bit worried so he rubbed your cheek and kissed you. He went and kissed both kids and then left.

-

"How many times do we have to tell you?" Jax asked the lead member of the Aryan Brotherhood, "You can't do your drug business inside of Charming."

The lead member stepped up, "I don't give a fuck what you have to say about it. Majority of my clients live in or around Charming. They prefer my product so I'll give it to 'em."

"Tell 'em to fucking move to another county then. Where the AB is respected. You're stepping on SAMCRO territory and we're out of that business." Tig spoke up.

The lead AB member shook his head, "Fuck this." he muttered. He charged towards Jax and punched him in the face.

Every man from the AB started fighting every man from SAMCRO. Tig was being ganged up on by two guys. One man started pulling out his gun but Happy shot him in the back of the head, blood getting all over Tig's face and his kutte.

Once that happened, Tig tackled the other man and beat the shit out of him. Unaware that the rest of the guys stopped fighting, Chibs and Happy had to pull Tig from the man.

"I think that should teach you sons of bitches not to deal inside Charming again. Let's go." Jax said as he started walking to his bike. Tig was staring at the fallen men, trying to cradle their pains. And then the man who almost killed him.

Chibs got his attention again and Tig started walking to his bike, blood on his face, almost in a shocked state.

The Sons all entered Charming again, close to night time. All but one of the Sons wanted to head to the clubhouse, but Tig turned on a road to head home.

He rolled up to his driveway and parked in the garage. He got off and sighed heavily. He started walking around to the front door and went up the steps.

He unlocked the door and walked in, stopping the doorway, seeing you and the kids nestled together watching a movie. You turned your head towards him and your smile quickly turned into a frown, as you saw Tig. Blood spattered on his face, his patches blood-stained, and his face bloody and bruised.