Chapter 29

“No! Stop! Please, leave her alone!” you screamed. Your ex-boyfriend was hurting your daughter and you couldn't do anything.

He dropped her on the floor and charged over to you. He hit you across the face and pushed you down on the floor and got on top of you. His weight on you was unbearable, you weren't able to breathe easily.

You threw punches at him and tried to get him off of you. He just punched you in the temple and your head hit the floor with a thud.

“You're nothing but a lying, unfaithful bitch. I’m gonna show you who you belong to. And we’ll see if you ever wanna disobey me again!” he yelled.

You started screaming and suddenly you jolted awake with Tig’s hands on your shoulders, “Get off of me!” you yelled as you shuffled out of the bed and crawled into a corner.

You put your hand on your forehead and rocked back and forth, hyperventilating. Tig got out of bed and flipped the light on and came to your aid, “Hey, hey, hey, it's me. It's Tiggy.” he said, rubbing your shoulders.

You looked up at him with tear-filled eyes and then looked down. He lifted your chin up, “Look at me,” he said, “That's it, baby. Look right into these eyes.” pointing to his own eyes.

You looked into his beautiful blue eyes and were still hyperventilating. He put a hand over your chest, “Breathe. In,” he inhaled, “and out.” he exhaled. “In...and out. That's it, doll.” he said, breathing with you.

You looked down at the floor, “Hey, look at me, up here. Keep breathing, you're doing good.” he said, as you looked back up at him. Eventually your pulse calmed and you were breathing deeply.

He took his hand off of your chest and pulled you into a hug, going from his squatting position to his legs out in front of him. You sobbed into his chest, “I’m sorry.” you whimpered.

“Shh, shh, shh, it's okay. It's okay, (Y/N).” he cooed, petting your hair. “What was all that about?” he asked.

You looked up at him, “I-I had a dream about my ex. H-He was hurting (Y/D/N)  and he was going to do God knows what to me, before I woke up.” you stuttered, before sobbing again.

Tig pulled you into his chest again, “It's okay, sweetheart. It was just a dream. It's over, he’s gone. You don't have to be worried about him anymore.” he said.

You sniffled and pulled away, “Oh God,” you chuckled, “Jesus, I’m a blubbering mess.”

Tig chuckled, “You're still gorgeous when you cry..and, got snot running down your nose. Here.” he said before handing you a tissue.

You laughed and then groaned, “God, Alex. He fucked me up. He really did.” You wiped your eyes and folded the tissue and wiped your nose.

“I know, doll. I know. But you're strong, you're the strongest women I have ever met,” he said, “Next to Gemma.” You laughed, “But seriously, you are. You survived him and now you have me, your husband, and two beautiful children.” he said.

“I know. I love you, Alexander Trager.” you said, looking into his eyes. He smiled and touched your cheek, “I love you more, (Y/N) Trager.” he said, before kissing you on the lips, “Let's get back to bed, huh?”

You nodded and he pulled you up with him and you crawled into bed together. He pulled you to him and held you tight as you fell fast asleep within a matter of seconds.