Chapter 23

“I know we’ve been trying to avoid this. Lockdowns aren't fun but right now, there's no other options. Gather your families, anyone you care about, and bring them here.” Jax said at the table.

He slammed the gavel down and everyone stood up and left Church. Tig pulled out his phone and called you.

“Hey, Tiggy.” you said.

“Hey, darlin’.” he said. He sighed, “Listen, Jax just said we’re going on lockdown. I’m on my way home now to help you get ready.”

You sighed, “Okay..Alright. I’ll start getting ready. Love you.”

You hung up and started to get bags ready and Tig left the clubhouse.

-

You and Tig were getting the baby’s stuff and putting it in a bag, “Do you know how long this lockdown will be?” you asked.

“No, sorry sweetheart.” he said.

“Well, I have to take (Y/D/N) to the doctor tomorrow. I can't reschedule because it was hard enough getting this one.” you said.

He sighed, “Alright. Well, I can take you guys. If I can't, I’ll have someone I trust take you. Prospect, probably Half-Sack.” he said.

You nodded and continued to pack.

-

Next Day

-

“Can you take us?” you asked Tig as he left the Chapel.

“Oh shit, yeah the doctor. Sorry, baby. I can't. Let me have Half-Sack take you.” he said.

He yelled for Half-Sack and told him what to do. Tig hugged and kissed you and (Y/D/N) goodbye. Half-Sack put her in the car and you got in the driver's seat.

You and him talked all the way there, with (Y/D/N) playing with a toy in the back. You parked across the street from the building and started to get out.

Half-Sack held the door open while you unbuckled your daughter.

Suddenly, you heard someone fall to the ground and the door hit you, like no one else was holding it anymore. A man opened the door wider and grabbed you and pulled you back. You hit the wall and fell, seeing Half-Sack unconscious.

You saw the man take your daughter from her seat and take her to this van in the middle of the street. You screamed and ran after him, trying to save her. He threw her in the van and hit you with his gun, kicked you in the stomach and threw you back on the sidewalk.

He climbed in the van and drove off. You screamed your daughter’s name as people ran towards you. You ran towards Half-Sack and yelled for him to wake up. You checked his pulse, it was still there.

You grabbed your phone and rushed to Tig’s number.

“Hey, doll. How’s the doctor?” he asked.

You sobbed into the phone, “Someone took (Y/D/N)!”