Chapter 8

Warning: Violence
_________________

“I’ll call Unser, see if he can help us. If not, then Tara.” Tig said.

“He's still Chief?” you asked

“Yeah, for a couple more months.” he replied.

“I’ll go see him, if you can take me. I wanna talk to him in person.” you said.

Tig nodded, “Okay. Get dressed and then we'll go.”

You went to the bedroom and put on a t-shirt and skinny jeans over it. You put some makeup on and put your bag around you. Tig led you out to the bike and you got on and he drove you to the station.

“You want me to come with?” he asked.

“If you want to. Your choice.” you said.

He thought about it, then shook his head, “Nah, I’m gonna stop by the clubhouse. Call me when you're done.” he said.

You nodded and walked over and kissed him and he drove off. You looked at this black car that had two men that looked like federal agents leaning on it. Not thinking anything of it, you just walked into the station, “I’m here to see Chief Unser.”

“Name?” the officer at the desk asked.

“Y/N Y/L/N.” you said.

“He’s out right now, he’ll be back soon though. You want to wait in his office?” he asked

“Sure.” you said, and the officer led you to Unser’s office. You turned down the coffee or water offer and just sat on your phone.

-

“Hey, Chief. There's a Y/N) Y/L/N in your office waiting for you.” Eglee said as Wayne walked in. He nodded and went in.

You looked up and saw him. He saw the bruises and cuts and his face fell. “Hey sweetheart, I heard you were back.” he said.

You stood up and he hugged you. Wayne never held a grudge for you leaving Tig and the club, he understood. He was there for you everytime something bad happened to you. You pulled away and smiled, “Hi, Wayne.”

“What can I do for you?” he asked.

“I was wondering if you could help me with a DNA test.” you said.

“DNA test? For who?” he asked.

“My daughter. I need to be sure whether Tig is her father or not.” you replied.

“I was just at the clubhouse when you came by, they did say you had a little one that looked a lot like Tig.” he said.

You chuckled, “Yeah. A lot of the guys asked. I told them no, but I'm really not sure.”

“Alright. I’ll get you a DNA kit. Just some cotton swabs, we can test those.” he said.

“Thanks.” you said, and there was awkward silence for a minute or two before someone walked in.

“Wayne, I need the file on- Oh, sorry.” said this woman who had blond-ish hair and some crazy eyes. She held out her hand, “Agent June Stahl, ATF.”

You shook her hand to be polite and looked to Wayne as he told her your name and she just looked at you. Eventually you just stood up, “I gotta go. Thanks, Wayne. Excuse me.” you said to Stahl as she stepped aside for you.

Stahl shut the door after you, “My guys said she came on a Harley, behind a member of SAMCRO. Who?”

Unser sighed, “Trager,” he said, “She just got back after being away for 4 years.”