Chapter 20

4 months later
-
“We having the party at the clubhouse or here?” Tig asked.

It was (Y/D/N)’s birthday tomorrow and you and Tig had waited until the last minute for planning.

“Would the clubhouse be a good place? I mean, who’s gonna be there? The guys and their families, croweaters, hangarounds? (Y/D/N) knows the guys, their families, and a few croweaters. It's a kid party.” you said.

“You got Abel, Thomas, Kenny and Ellie, Lyla’s kid. We can close TM, deck out the lot and clubhouse for a party and have fun. This house isn't gonna hold alot of people.” he said.

You thought about then agreed, “Okay. Limit the alcohol. Is the club okay? No rivals we need to worry about spoiling the party?” you asked.

“All good, sweetheart. I’ll make sure everyone is responsible.” he said, “Let's go to the doctor. Find out this kid’s gender.” he said, touching your belly.

You arrived at the doctor and were escorted to the exam room. The doctor greeted you and Tig, asked how everything was, etc. “Okay, let's find out about this baby.” the doctor said.

She rubbed the gel on your belly and then the wand. Tig, as always, smiled at the heartbeat. “Okay..Looks like, a baby boy.” she said.

Tig clapped and took the pictures. “Thanks, doc.” he said. She congratulated both of you and left the room. Tig wiped the gel off of you and helped you up.

-

The next day, you were rushing around the clubhouse, clearing empty beer bottles, putting glasses back. Tig walked in, “Baby, sit down. I got it.” he said.

You sighed and put the garbage bin you were holding down. You sat on one of the couches and wiped your forehead. You put your hands on your belly and drummed your fingers. “How’s it looking outside?” you asked.

“Garage is closed, doors are down. It's all ready. The guys are outside, families and all. (Y/D/N) is out playing with the kids.” he said.

“I’m gonna go change. I’ll be back in a sec. Go on out, I’ll be okay.” you said, before heading to Tig’s dorm.

You changed into a sundress, it didn't look too bad with your pregnant self. Tig still praised you and said you were stunning.

-

“Find out the baby’s gender yet, lass?” Chibs asked.

“Mhm. It's a boy. Found out yesterday. We’re overjoyed.” you said.

“That's great news, sweetheart.” Bobby said.

“Congratulations, darlin’.” Jax said, kissing your forehead.

“Thank you.” you said, looking at your phone, “It's time for cake. I’ll be back.” you said.

“I got it, darling.” Chibs said, putting his beer down.

You walked over to (Y/D/N) and brought her over to the picnic table outside the door. “Hey! It's happy birthday time!” Tig yelled. Everyone crowded to the table as (Y/D/N) squirmed and Chibs set the cake down.

You lit the “5” candle and you all started singing happy birthday. “Make a wish, baby!” you said, holding her shoulders. She laughed and blew out the candle and everyone clapped.

“Think she’s old enough for some whiskey?” Jax joked. You hit his shoulder and laughed with everyone.

Tig picked her up and held her on his hip. You stood next to him and he wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

Gemma grabbed the camera and took a picture of you three, soon to be four.

The guys soon crowded next to you guys, going on both sides and a hangaround took the picture.

Tig kissed your lips and smiled down at you. “I love you.”

“I love you, too.” you replied.