Chapter 3

You turned around quickly to Jax, him staring at the two of you. You turned around slowly and saw Tig rub his fingers over his beard and mustache. Your heart was breaking because of these buried emotions. Tears formed in your eyes, and you covered your mouth and turned your head towards your daughter, “Mommy what's wrong?” she asked. You sniffled, turning back towards Tig.

“A-Alex.” you said, your voice shaky. Tig walked towards you, putting a hand on your shoulder and then his other on your daughter's back. He pulled you both in for a huge hug and you couldn’t take it, you sobbed in his embrace. Your daughter squirming around, Jax finally coming up and taking her from you to bring her back to the swing set.

You put both your arms around him, him doing the same. Neither of you cared. All those repressed feelings coming to surface, not taking into consideration the past. He hugged you so tight, he leaned back and your feet weren't on the ground.

After a couple minutes, he let you down and pulled back. He wanted so bad to kiss you, but he was distracted by the cuts and bruises. He touched them, the slight touch making you wince with pain. You tried not to show it but you failed. He wiped the tears from your face and smiled.

Your senses were hyperactive..especially smell. All your attention was to his scent, his cologne, his leather, his bike, alcohol and weed. What seemed like a bad smell combination turned out to be something so intoxicating for you. You breathed it in heavily, a deep sigh escaping you.

“Baby, I-I got so many questions.” he said finally. You let out a small sob and looked down. He tilted your head up, “Tell me this shit didn't happen how I think it did. Was it a boyfriend?” he asked.

You said nothing, you were afraid to say anything at that moment because you knew you’d be a stuttering mess. You just cupped his face, not knowing what to say. You just gazed into each other’s eyes.

“Y/N! Y/N! Where you at?” your boyfriend yelled from the entrance of the lot. You turned to that direction and backed away from Tig so fast, almost pushing him away. He turned around and saw a stumbling Y/B/N. “Can you please get Y/D/N? Tig? Please?” you asked.

He looked at you and nodded. He left and you were now standing alone, taking a few steps closer to try and meet him halfway.

Over at the swingset, Tig saw Y/D/N and smiled, “Hey, sweetheart. I’m Tig.” he said as he held his hand out. She took his hand and played with his rings and leather cuffs on his wrists. He just smiled big. He felt so close to her, even though he was unsure about her being his own. “I’m gonna bring you back to your mommy, ok? Let’s go, sweetie.” he said as he picked her up and put her on his hip, walking back towards the lot.

Y/B/N finally got to you and pulled you into him, giving you wet, sloppy kisses on your neck and mouth, "I missed you, baby. They had the good shit there, got me hammered quick." he said as he let out a raspy laugh.

Tig came walking over and as he saw you, he felt angry to see another man's hands on you.

He finally reached you and passed your daughter over. Y/B/N looked at Tig as he held his hand out, “Hey man, I’m Tig.”

Y/B/N just looked at his hand, “So you're the dick my girl bounced on, huh?” he asked.

You were so embarrassed at his words. Tig just chuckled sarcastically and pulled his hand back.

After what seemed like an eternity of an awkward silence, Tig finally said something, “So, I see you guys might need a ride? Got a home address or hotel or something?”

“N-No, um..We have to find someplace still.” you replied.

“Oh shit, well, alright. I’ll have Half-Sack take you and her to this motel I know.” Tig said, pointing to your boyfriend and your daughter, “And Y/N, you can ride with me, doll. Let's get Y/D/N’s car seat out first, though.” He led you to the garage, hand around your hip.