Benjamin Harthrow (6 Years Later)

Character:The Ark/SkypersonRole:Researcher, Tech Guru, Engineer, Mechanic (he fixes just about everything on the Ark, along with Lillian and McAllen)

Character:
The Ark/Skyperson
Role:
Researcher, Tech Guru, Engineer, Mechanic (he fixes just about everything on the Ark, along with Lillian and McAllen).

~•~
Name: Benjamin Harthrow
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Closeted Homosexual/Bisexual
~•~

Face claim:
Michael Johnston

Personality:Still incredibly intellectual and cocky about it

Personality:
Still incredibly intellectual and cocky about it. A realist and a nerd. Benjamin is reserved when it comes to sharing his feelings and hates talking about the past because of how it makes him feel, but he's learned to speak out about other things, like his opinions on people and things, or his thoughts on how to improve and survive on the Ark/ground.

Likes:
McAllen, Ivy (both a little romantically) and Lillian, foreign accents (like Ivy's), people with above-average IQs, people who can make him laugh and are able to take him out of his comfort zone. Writing theories, reading and researching, singing in the shower, the rain, fixing things, early morning when no one's awake.

Dislikes:
Talking about his feelings or bringing up the past, the stars (he's seen too much of them), the Ark - though the company isn't so bad this time around. People who make fun of his IQ, alcohol, failing at something, spicy foods.

Opinion:
He is indifferent to most people, but the Grounders fascinate him. He thinks that they are intelligent, far from savage, and brilliant fighters. He also thinks that those who spared the lives of Skaikru are highly generous and kind/crazy for doing so.

Why are they this person?:
When Benjamin came to the ground, he wanted to get as far away from the Skypeople as possible; it was a new world and he wanted to explore it, and at first, he thought the City of Light was a good place to start. Needless to say, he was disappointed, horrified, by what he discovered there. He returned to his people as soon as he could, but he'd gotten lost, and by the time he finally arrived, the City of Light was already upon them. That was when he met McAllen. He realised after encountering more Skaikru that he was having trouble remembering a lot of them - he blames this on a result of the time he spent in the City of Light. However, it was not long before he was part of McAllen's team, helping where he could and making new friends.

Benjamin was never one to talk about his feelings, and he hates bringing up the past now because it reminds him of all the pain he and his friends went though - all the death and the people who were left behind. He tries to have hope, but much like McAllen, he finds it very difficult to, so whenever things get too emotional for him, he chooses to bury himself in books or write theories or tinker with the parts of the Ark that need fixing in order to distract himself. He also prefers to be alone for this reason, with the exceptions of Ivy and Lillian.

~•~