Kieran Thorne

Name| Kieran Thorne
Age| 17
Gender| Male
Sexuality| "straight as a board"
Face Claim| Robert Sheehan

Name| Kieran ThorneAge| 17Gender| MaleSexuality| "straight as a board"Face Claim| Robert Sheehan

Personality| As one of the more popular kids in school, he is usually obnoxious and loves attention

Personality| As one of the more popular kids in school, he is usually obnoxious and loves attention. He doesn't do well with empathy or admitting to certain feelings and emotions. He's also very flirty and excitable, but tends to be oblivious and gullible sometimes, too. However, he is a good leader, which helps in his role as lacrosse team captain - if only he could apply those skills to his relationships. He's not very good at giving attention to others sometimes, and hates being told what to do and being belittled. Kieran loves dark hair, the smell of vanilla and the taste of mint.

Backstory| Kieran has kind of always had it easy. His parents are wealthy with high-end jobs and he is the most popular guy in his school, captain of his lacrosse team. He does have a soft spot for his parents and gets angry when people talk about them because they don't understand them like he does - even though they rarely have time for him, they work hard so that he can have a good future. He can be a jerk, but he has never bullied someone or made someone cry, and would never do that on purpose.

Secret| He has a crush on his classmate and friend, Mélena, and came very close to cheating on The One Who's Still Figuring Things Out when they were dating, but Mélena refused him.

Other| He's scared that The One Who's Still Figuring Things Out might have known about Mélena and left him for that reason. To him, it's the only sensible explanation.

Role| The One Who Doesn't Understand.
~•~