Iesla Zsimeros (6 Years Later)

Character:WonkruRole:(Ex-)Azgedan Warrior, Gladiator Trainer and Medic in the Bunker

Character:
Wonkru
Role:
(Ex-)Azgedan Warrior, Gladiator Trainer and Medic in the Bunker.

~•~
Name: Iesla Zsimeros
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Heterosexual
~•~

Appearance:
The pretty girl in the header ('because she doesn't age, obviously, lol).
She no longer wears make-up, and often keeps her hair in braids:

Personality:Iesla has remained kind-hearted and loyal heart over the years, still keeping most of her thoughts to herself, except  in the company of N'kalru and Heda Skylar

Personality:
Iesla has remained kind-hearted and loyal heart over the years, still keeping most of her thoughts to herself, except in the company of N'kalru and Heda Skylar. She has learned from the past to stand up to authority when it is wrong; however, she respects and trusts Skylar's judgement (most of the time). Iesla does not trust easily, but one thing she does trust is peace, survival, and the ideals of Wonkru.

Likes:
She used to spend a lot of her time with animals; petting and training them, and sometimes even riding the bigger ones. Now, she spends her time healing and training people, gladiators. She also likes archery, dueling and climbing trees.

Dislikes:
When people don't listen to what she has to say. Unnecessary fighting and cruelty between people or animals. Betrayal and death.

Opinion:
Iesla has hope for the bunker, or at least for Wonkru. She shares N'Kalru's opinion in that she can't wait to get out and be in nature again, and that the number of people (specifically, rebels) in the bunker pose a threat and call for vigilance.

Why is she the way she is?:
When the sky fell and the Azgedans began their plot against Heda Ivy and Arkadia, Iesla knew her clan was wrong; even though she didn't trust the Skypeople at first, she knew it wasn't right to attack them when they could live in peace with them, or at least trust in their Heda's judgement, but she didn't have the strength to oppose them until the very last minute.
In the end, when Skaikru was attacked, Iesla lost everything - her clan, her home, her family and friends, her place in the world - but she'd started regaining it in part when helping the Heda and Skaikru in their cause to defeat the City of Light. It was the happiest she had been. But that all changed when the death didn't stop and the conclave began, her new friends killed in the slaughter. After that, Iesla started to feel lost again and was unable to consider herself a part of any clan, but then the conclave ended, they entered the bunker, and Wonkru was born. Now, she has made it her mission to be strong and fight for Wonkru, to believe in Wonkru and their Heda Skylar, so long as it ends in peace. As a reminder that she is no longer part of the old world of divided clans, she does not wear her Grounder make-up and keeps her hair in braids of no particular tribe.
In the bunker, Iesla became a medic in the hopes that she could be of use to the sick, as well as a trainer for the gladiators in the hopes that her people would be able to fight for themselves and for their Wonkru.