*Commander Elimyra Akame*

Role: First Order Commander
Name: Elimyra Akame
Age: 31
Looks/Face Claim:
Rinko Kickuchi

Role: First Order CommanderName: Elimyra AkameAge: 31Looks/Face Claim:Rinko Kickuchi

Resistance or First Order:
First Order Commander

Reputation in the Galaxy:
Revered for her status, her precision and tirelessness.

Personality:
Elimyra is not the kind of person to back down. When she wants something, she will find a way to get it, and she is no stranger to taking matters into her own hands. She has a very authoritative demeanour, which only intensifies as she gets older, that demands the respect of those around her. She is not a cruel person by nature, though she takes whatever measures she deems necessary for the sake of the Order. When she does allow her lighter side to come through, it is brief and often takes those around her by surprise. Eli believes in strong bonds and friendships, but is very picky with whom she trusts.

Backstory:
For as long as she can remember, Elimyra has yearned for power. When she was young, her ambitious spirit put her in many dangerous situations, like being threatened to have her hand cut off for stealing from a merchant. Most of the time, her parents, who were important members of the government on Illum (now Starkiller base), would save her from peril, but eventually, the young girl learned to fend on her own. Despite her rebellious tendencies, she strives to make her parents proud, and has swiftly climbed the ranks of the First Order in their honour. Both Elimyra's parents were killed in battle, but she knows better than to think that killing others will bring them back. She does not 'enjoy' killing, but she is not afraid of it either.

 She does not 'enjoy' killing, but she is not afraid of it either

Strengths:

Bravery and Authority: Elimyra is considered fearless amongst her peers and is not easily challenged by them - they know how keen she is for a fight.

Combat: Eli is trained in hand-to-hand combat and is formidable with a staff or saberstaff. She takes pleasure in winning battles.

Decisive: When Eli makes a decision, she sees it through.

Observant: The only time Eli practises patience is in the middle of a scheme. She takes her time sussing people out and determining the best approach to situations.

Strategist: Eli is able to take what she's observed and conduct the most successful outcome, both in battle and in communicating with others.

Weaknesses: 

Flying: Eli's parents showed her the inside of a fighter shortly before they died. She has been afraid of flying one, since her parents had died from being shot down, but she knows how to operate one and will if she must.

Impatient: Though it has sometimes worked to her benefit, Eli has very little patience when things are at a standstill. She is rarely reckless, but can be because of this.

Trusting others: Elimyra trusts those who follow her orders, but when it comes to private relationships of any kind, or those with people with her status and higher, she believes that people see her as no more than a pawn.

Forgiving others: If you wrong her, she takes it very personally and is not afraid to enact her own revenge.

The ghosts of her past: Every kill and evil thing she has done haunts her in her dreams, and she can become sensitive to the topic, but she does not let that stop her from serving the Order.

Special Skills:

Elimyra is a talented fighter, brave commander and battle strategist, who does what it takes to come out victorious. 

Weapons:

Double-bladed saberstaff (red)
Her troops
Capable with most blasters

michelle1234445