The Human

~[α]~
For the Teen Wolf Role-Play, by yours truly*.~

Face Claim: Anya Taylor Joy

Full Names: Aria Lily ChasseNickname(s): Aria, AAge & Year: 16 & SophomoreClassification: HumanSexuality: HeterosexualRelationship Status: Single (crushing on Stiles Stilinski)Parents: Isabeau Chasse & Felix Chasse (deceased)Friends: Jackson, Lydi...

Nickname(s): Aria, A
Age & Year: 16 & Sophomore
Classification: Human
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Relationship Status: Single (crushing on Stiles Stilinski)
Parents: Isabeau Chasse & Felix Chasse (deceased)
Friends: Jackson, Lydia, Stiles, Kieran, Allison and Scott (in that order)
Vehicle: None; her mom's black Land Rover.

~[α]~

Personality:
At school, Aria is often seen as the girl who keeps to herself, except to occasionally answer a teacher's questions during class. People mistake her for a teacher's pet when she does this, but she actually just gets bored easily and almost tries to steamroll through her lessons and homework (so it's always done). She gets away with this due to her natural smarts - or photographic memory - but she could always put more effort into her work. Aria has a kind heart, regardless of how much time she spends with Lydia and Jackson, but she tends to deviate from other people, besides her close friends, her family and her crush, Stiles. This could also be due to her poor social skills and constant craving for excitement. She can be a bit of a weirdo once you get to know her and not the type Lydia would usually hang out with, but she is smart, pretty and well-dressed, which contributes to Lydia's image.

Likes:
Walking home from school, baking, shopping, reading, drawing, watching lacrosse games, watching horror and romance movies, music, singing, dancing, and animals - especially horses and her dog, Aurora.

Dislikes:
Homework, chores, the taste of lemon, boredom, people who aren't kind to animals.

~[α]~

Strengths/Abilities:
Aria has photographic memory, or at least a very accurate memory, and is a realist, one who is particularly good at piecing things together and finding things. Her favourite and best subjects are Chemistry, Art and French. She likes to keep her mind busy. She also has really good reflexes and is trained in self-defensive combat.

Weaknesses:
Aria does not do well with small talk and situations where she isn't being challenged or engaged. Though she is capable of empathy, as she shows towards Jackson and Stiles, she does not do well in emotional situations. She also doesn't do well with heights.

Backstory:
At a young age, Aria lost her father, and although she gets along perfectly fine with her mother, Isabeau, she could never understand why she would not tell her what happened to him. In reality, Aria's mom keeps the truth from her because it would mean exposing her to the supernatural world and their role in it...

The Chasse family is of 'old money', and descends from a line of Hunters closely related, historically, to the Argents. Isabeau has always felt like she was forced into this lifestyle and as a result, tries to keep it from Aria, though she has trained her in self-defensive combat.

Fears:
Losing a loved one, heights, the Hale House, or any damp, dark places.