*The Cruel Inventor*

Role: The Cruel Inventor
Name: Ada Morneau
Age: 36
Looks/Face Claim: Katie McGrath

Role: The Cruel InventorName: Ada MorneauAge: 36Looks/Face Claim: Katie McGrath

Resistance or First Order:
Resistance, but she did work for the First Order.

Reputation in the Galaxy:
Genius; her technology and scientific mind has aided the First Order in several ways over the years.

Personality:
Ada comes across as a very cold and selfish woman. She is not one to trust people easily and she is not known for her patience. She buries her mind in science and the First Order uses that to their advantage. After years of being held hostage by them, her moral compass is somewhat damaged. At first, she helped them in the naive hope of getting something in return, but she learned a little too late that they had no intentions of helping her, leaving her a regretful, tormented woman.

Backstory:
When Ada was first captured by the First Order, they took her daughter from her and her husband, who was part of the Resistance. They promised Ada that if she helped them build their machines, they would reunite them, but after years of destruction, and the eventual loss of her husband, Ben, Ada realised that the happiness and family she wanted was only in the past. Ben had tried to warn her, and it was in an attempt to escape the Order that he was killed. And so, the person Ada was before, a loving wife and mother, a passionate scientist, died, too.

 And so, the person Ada was before, a loving wife and mother, a passionate scientist, died, too

Strengths:

Cold-hearted: Ada already lost everything, so what does she have to lose? She can be selfish, but sometimes that's a good thing (for her own preservation anyway).

Genius: She and her husband were both incredibly intelligent. She's good with numbers and guns and seeing things logically.

Steeled: After years of being hostage to the First Order, she is used to interrogation and painful torture -- she isn't invincible, however.

Technological prowess: When it comes to technology, Ada knows just about everything there is to know.

Weaknesses:

Communication: Ada is anything but a people person. She often stays quiet, unless specifically spoken to.

Trust issues: Ada doesn't trust anyone since losing her daughter and husband.

Regretful: She doesn't show it, but the cruelty and destruction she has helped the First Order accomplish haunts her to this day.

Combat: Ada has hardly an experience fighting - even she would be surprised if she landed a punch. She mostly relies on her mind as a weapon, and sometimes a blaster.

Unfit: Ada is a healthy woman for her age, but is not particularly strong or fast. You won't catch her exercising or doing any heavy lifting.

Special Skills:

Ada can play chess really well, pick locks, design and build almost any weapon, and reroute circuitry.

Weapons:

Her mind
A small blaster, but she doesn't always carry it on her

Tags:

michelle1234445