N'Kalru Sokha (6 Years Later)

Character:WonkruRole:Fighter and Second for the Jusleada

Character:
Wonkru
Role:
Fighter and Second for the Jusleada

~•~
Name: N'Kalru (Kalru) Sokha
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Heterosexual
~•~

Appearance:
The face of the gorgeous man in the header, whose name I don't know, and this appearance (attire/make-up/hair, etc.):

Personality:Loyal, respectful and strong-minded, he always follows orders of those above him

Personality:
Loyal, respectful and strong-minded, he always follows orders of those above him. He does however, have a very bad temper if anyone gets on his nerves. Since living in the bunker, his trust in people is incredibly thin, and his need to improve as a fighter and protector has grown tremendously.

Likes:
Fishing, hunting, crafting his own weapons, fighting for the Commander, those loyal to the Commander, nature.

Dislikes:
Being mocked or disrespected. When people challenge him or the Commander. The bunker.

Opinion:
N'Kalru thinks the bunker is terribly claustrophobic. He misses the outdoors and the trees, but he understands and appreciates its purpose. His main concern is how many people are inside and whether or not they can be trusted.

Why is he the way he is?:
Since the conclave, N'Kalru has been even more vigilant and cautious - he only trusts Iesla, the Heda, and some of her seconds. The rise in those who oppose the Heda has him constantly on edge and wanting to protect her and his friends more than ever. His deepest regret is that the conclave cost him his friends Kae'la and Neoma, as well as Heda Ivy. Some might even say that he blames himself for the fall of his friends and the previous Heda, even though it can't truly be his fault. Because of this however, he refuses to fail as Heda Skylar's second, and will defend her furiously with his life.

~•~