Felix and Isabeau Crosse (FC)

~[α]~

Face Claim: Keira Knightley

Full Names: Isabeau Sybil Chasse (née Delacroix)Nickname(s): Beau/BowAge: 19Classification: Human/Hunter

Nickname(s): Beau/Bow
Age: 19
Classification: Human/Hunter

Sexuality: HeterosexualRelationship Status: Married to Felix ChasseFriends: Her band on Hunters, and Chris Argent, through Felix.
Parents (Status): Alive.

~[α]~

Personality:
Isabeau is known by her peers as very kind and intelligent - sharp as an arrow. She always follows the Code and is a highly talented, tactical and resourceful Hunter, thanks to years of training, despite her initial resistance to the Hunter lifestyle. She has a very passionate nature, which is probably what draws most people to her.

Likes:
Baking and watching movies, reading, horse riding, flowers, her bow-and-arrow, hand-to-hand combat, dancing, and the Code as it keeps from senseless hunting and violence and stands for order and honour.

Dislikes:
Breaking the rules, senseless violence, killing (and thus sometimes she hates hunting). Of the Argents, Isabeau prefers Chris and doesn't like the rest of them at all, however, she tolerates them for his sake.

~[α]~

Strengths/Abilities:
Isabeau is resourceful and tactical, skilled with the bow-and-arrow as well as various kinds of hand-to-hand combat. She is sensible and does not kill unless absolutely necessary. She also posses many Hunter weaponry and tools, such as flash bang arrows and wolfsbane- or mistletoe-laced bullets. She's also great at horse-riding, and bakes wonderful desserts.

Weaknesses:
Isabeau can be very impatient and hot-tempered once a Hunter breaks the rules of the Code and/or speaks poorly about her family. She hates violence and uses it as a last resort, as well as killing. She wouldn't consider it a weakness, but she has unfailingly loyal to her family and would do anything for them.

Fears:
Claustrophobia & Losing a loved one.

~[α]~

Face Claim: Ansel Elgort

Full Names: Felix Alexandre Chasse

Age: 20Classification: Human/HunterSexuality: Heterosexual
Relationship Status: Married to Isabeau Chasse
Friends: Chris Argent, and affiliated Hunters.
Parents (Status): Alive.

~[α]~

Personality:
Felix is seen by his peers as someone who is always well-mannered, level-headed and honest. He takes great pride in his family and the Hunter Code, and has never felt as if he missed out on a 'normal' childhood - he'd never want one. He likes adventure, but his training has made him into a very mature and cautious man. He is brave and the leader type, preferring to do things himself rather than risk the lives of others, and though their marriage was mostly arranged, Felix cares very deeply for Isabeau and would do anything to support and protect her and her family.

Likes:
Watching movies with Isabeau, reading, chess, his horse, dancing, and the Code.

Dislikes:
Breaking the rules, rudeness, reckless people, senseless violence, frogs, snakes and slimy things.

~[α]~

Strengths/Abilities:
Felix is as resourceful and tactical as his wife, particularly skilled with the crossbow, and possesses various kinds Hunter weaponry and tools. He is very good at tracking and identifying copious species of animals and plants.

Weaknesses:
Felix's bravery and selflessness could lead him to put himself in dangerous situations, for the sake of protecting others. Much like his wife, he would do anything for those he cares about, even die for them if he has to. He's also human, and has some very mundane fears.

Backstory:
The Chasse family is of 'old money', and descends from a line of Hunters closely related, historically, to the Argents. Isabeau was raised a Delacroix, also a formidable Hunter family, but it was when she married Felix that she was expected to make Hunting her life, as that was how the Chasses raised their children - not to mention Isabeau's own parents putting great pressure on her to honour both families. Although their marriage was for the most part arranged, Felix and Isabeau did fall deeply in love.

Fears:
Explosives and frogs, snakes, or any slimy thing.

~[α]~