His Royal Affair

"If she can't love you right, then I will."

Name: Katerina Degouvia
Title: Royal Consort
Gender: Female
Age: 24
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Face Claim: Caitriona Balfe

Name: Katerina Degouvia Title: Royal ConsortGender: FemaleAge: 24Sexuality: HeterosexualFace Claim: Caitriona Balfe

Personality:
Katerina is the King's most loyal and wise consort. Though her duties should lie with the Queen first, her relationship with the King is much closer. She is a kind woman, all things considered, and very logical. Katerina is resourceful and creative, traits which she and the King share and admire in each other. One thing she is particularly good at, that isn't very 'good' at all, is lying. But of course, she needs to be good at that if she is sleeping with the King. Being as clever as she is, Katerina keeps a very close eye on King Rionach to make sure he has no other lovers. Some might say she does not trust others very easily.

"Maybe... I could be your queen."

Relationships:The King of Euphemia is her lover

Relationships:
The King of Euphemia is her lover. Katerina comes from a long line of royalty from Bulgaria and other Eastern European countries.

Friends:
The second consort - as far as she knows - and other servants of the royal court.

Secrets:
Her royal affair with King Rionach, which has been going on for nearly a year.

Other:
Katerina is undoubtedly falling for the King, making her duties to the Queen that much more difficult...

"I'd do anything. There is no one on Earth that I love more than you, Rionach MacRae."

Password:
CrimsonAuther (Hi!!!)
Decembra1998 (Hi!!!)
ErinSwann (just so you see this)
~•~