Mélena Laurent

Name| Meléna (Millie) Laurent
Age| 16
Gender| Female
Sexuality| Heterosexual
Face Claim| Matreya Fedor

Name| Meléna (Millie) LaurentAge| 16Gender| FemaleSexuality| HeterosexualFace Claim| Matreya Fedor

Personality| Meléna is smart, so smart it's sometimes annoying. She is generally friendly, unless she has reason not to trust you. She is a cautious and patient person, and a proclaimed over-thinker. A hard-worker, she tends to have more things on her plate than the average girl her age, but somehow manages to do it all. Evidently, she enjoys studying (for school and otherwise), classical and rock music, mint chocolate, romance novels (for they supply her with all the romance she needs in her life), Computers, Maths and Science.
Mélena despises drama, getting low grades, and being called things like 'nerd' or 'geek', or any form of bullying because she just doesn't understand it.

Backstory| Meléna has a younger brother named Adam, and their parents work as co-managers of a hardware shop. Out of the two, she likes her mom more because she does not pressure her as much as her father does. The first time she properly met Kieran, he was at their store with one of his lacrosse pals, and they have (kind of) been friends ever since.

Secret| She likes Kieran, too.

Other| She is fluent in French and German and is slowly learning Latin and Cantonese.

Role| None/Kieran's Friend/The Girl Kieran Almost Cheated With
~•~