Story 4: Author!Yuno x Shy!Reader

Walking into the same cafe she went to everyday,a girl felt a sense of calm overtake her. She lived in a bustling city called Hange,where everyone went through everyday with the same routine. She saw the same people,the same street signs,the same.. Well,everything. Today felt different.

From the second she had woken up,she elt a different emotion.. She had always been a sonder person,one who was always curious about how other people feel. She walked over 5o the counter,ordering her usual drink,before heading towards her regular seat until she froze. Within seconds,she was wary of her heartbeat. She thought of the word for this sensation quickly; rubatosis. She was panicking on the inside,but this alluring man drew anyone in with just his presence. He was quite handsome. He was a tall,ravenette boy with messy hair and amber eyes.. She'd never seen such exquisite eyes,not once throughout the entirety of her life,and she wanted to know every mystery hidden in them. He wasn't paying attention to her at all,instead typing feverishly on his computer.

She had never seen such a beautiful sight,and was shocked when she realized she'd approached him while thinking. She rarely ever neared someone,let alone a stranger,and it was terrifying.

He finally looked up,and his eyes seemed to widen a bit as he stared at you. Before him,a beautiful girl with (Eye Color) orbs and (Hair Color) stared back at him with a blush on their cheeks. His heart started to beat sporadically,and he was forced into realizing that he wouldn't be able to stop himself from making them a love interest in his novel. He let off a small smile,finally deciding he would be friendly. The more he spoke to this person,the more he would have to go off of for his new character. He knew he would write them with care,and treat them with as much love and care a dedicated author should. He was the author behind a famous book series,and gave as much attention of detail to every character so as to make them as realistic as possible. He finally spoke,his voice soft and gentle but firm in a gentle way. "Hello. Is this your table..?" He asked,watching your reaction. He watched as the adorable girl started to sputter and blush. She seemed to behave like a kid who couldn't form a coherent thought.

"I.. I am.." She stuttered out. He heard the barista suddenly call a name,and the girl went over to grab her drink. She walked back over numbly,her hands practically shaking as she held the cup of coffee in them. He watched every move she made. The young girl,who's name was (Your Name),sat down across from him with a faint blush on her cheeks. This was only the first meeting of many more that would come soon...

~Three Months Later~

You walked into that same cafe. You saw him,sitting there. In your spot.. But he wasn't alone this time. He didn't even seem to be waiting for you.. He was chatting up another girl,a smile on his face and an uncharacteristic gleam in his eyes.. He looked like he was enamored with this unfamiliar girl,and this shocked you. Yuno had never spoken of loving someone,let alone having a girlfriend. When you tried to approach,you found yourself freezing not even a step into the journey. He had kissed her. He had kissed her while she was sitting in your spot. He had kissed someone,and that someone wasn't you. As Yuno pulled away from the girl,you backed away. He looked over,seeming to finally notice your presence. He looked shocked,his eyes going wide. He opened his mouth to speak,but you ran out quickly. He had spent so long sweet-talking you,and had invited your out for dates multiple times over the past month.. So why was he just kissing that girl...!? It made no sense.. You heard footsteps behind you,and a hand grabbed your wrist hard. You shoved the person away,stumbling backwards. As you fell,it was like time had slowed down.. You saw his face,a look of terror plastered on it,and his outstretched hand. You saw a bright flash,and heard your name being screamed in such a heartbroken tone anyone would cry.. After that,everything fell dark. You couldn't see anything,you couldn't feel anything.. But you heard Yuno yelling for help. You heard the sirens. You heard the paramedics talk in what was practically a foreign language as they shouted out the names of different things to give you for the pain... Everything faded after that.

The first time you opened your eyes,you were terrified. You were in pitch black darkness,yet you felt a hand gripping your own.. It was soft and warm.. Who was it...? Why couldn't you say anything...? You opened your mouth to scream,but nothing came out. You tried to squeeze their hand,but you couldn't.. You couldn't do anything but lay there..

The next time,you could hear something.. You couldn't see or move,but you heard them.. You heard the way they told you about their day and how they were still sorry. You heard them talk about how once you woke up,they'd never leave you alone again. You heard them apologize dozens of times,and you felt your heart break as they spoke. You couldn't help them...

The third time,you could move and hear some.. You couldn't open your actual eyes,and had heard the mysterious person say you were in a coma. You couldn't remember why you were injured.. You felt them gripping your hand,their voice sounding a bit more urgent.. You've been 'sleeping' for almost two months now,and people were saying it was time to give up on you... Why would they..? You were fine..! You were awake...! You squeezed their hand,not able to do so very hard,but you felt a kiss on your forehead.

The final time they would visit you was terrifying. You were starting to see small glimpses of light,but there was shouting outside of the room. They were yelling at another person,and you heard them say something about them pulling a plug.. What type of plug..? What the hell was going on..? You heard footsteps and that familiar hand grip your own suddenly.

"You aren't coming near her!" The voice yelled. Your eyes finally fluttered open,adjusting slowly to the blinding light. You were in a.. Hospital room..? You squeezed down on the hand,and immediately gifted with the sight of Yuno.. But seeing him in this state was more of a curse.. His unruly black hair was a mess,sticking up in every direction. His eyes were full of tears,those gorgeous amber eyes that you love more than you thought was possible. He had bags under his eyes,probably from stress and lack of sleep. You were shocked and confused. Yuno,on the other hand,gripped you tightly and started to break down. You sat up weakly,immediately wanting to collapse as he gripped you close to his chest.

You hugged him back gently as he answered your unspoken question. "You got hit by a truck.." He said softly,his voice cracking. "I.. I tried to save you.. You've been out of it for three months, (Name)! Everyone thought you were going to die! I've come here everyday to check on you,I haven't slept in two days! They were going to let you die today!" He shouted. You stared at him in shock,not only at his outburst but for how long you'd been in a coma. He'd been here everyday just for you..?

"Why.. Would.. You be here.. For me...?" You croaked out,your voice breaking from months without having any actual water.

"I love you! Why else!?" He shouted. This time,your eyes filled with tears and you started to cry. He held you tightly,the two of you sitting like that. When the doctor walked in he was greeted with the sight of a tall,amber-eyed,ravenette boy clutching a girl with (Eye Color) and (Hair Color) close to his chest as if she was going to be taken from him. The doctor immediately walked over,warning the boy that he could only spend a few minutes with her before the nurses had to take her over to check her out. The boy nodded and kissed the girl before walking out.

~3 Years Later~

People had changed the scenery of your once peaceful hometown,it having had become the home where a famous author lived. People had made a routine a thing of the past,and you rarely saw any person at the same place all of the time. Then again,your own life had changed quite a bit.. After you had been discharged from the hospital,Yuno had asked you to become his. Not long after,you two ended up marrying. Now.. Well,let's just say you had a surprise for him.

When he got back from a meeting with his publisher,he found you sitting on the couch. He walked over,wanting to cuddle after a long day being away from home,only for you to tell him to get you something to drink first. He agreed and went to do as he was told,opening the fridge. He saw a giant.. Baby bottle..? Why the hell.. Wait a minute..

From your seat on the couch,you smirked when you heard him shout and then run in,scooping you off of the couch and spinning around happily in his arms.

"You're pregnant...?!" He asked,a cheesy smile on his face. This side of him was reserved only for you. When you nodded,he became even more jubilant. "We're gonna be parents! We're gonna be parents!" He shouted.

That night,nobody in the entire neighborhood would be able to sleep since your amazing husband was shouting the news all night and screaming it to his friends over the phone... And you couldn't be more happy.