Story 42: Magna x Reader

She was constantly reading. Nobody ever saw her face according to rumors. She was completely silent,never speaking to anyone. Even the teachers had never heard her voice. When she was walking she read. When she was eating during lunch she read. When she was doing her work she read. Nobody knew why.

Yet when they first met,he reached forward and pushed the book down. He didn't say why,he just gave her a grin. He was the bad boy of the school,the one everyone tried to avoid due to his fiery personality. But when they clashed,people were amazed to see how he changed.

She joined the club he was in without a word,and the people in said club were all confused.

"Um.. Who is that girl?" Noelle asked awkwardly,pointing at her.

"Her name is (First Name) (Last Name). She's in my class,and now she's joining the club." He said,grinning. "She's quite amazing!"

"How? She's just reading.." Noelle said,rolling her eyes. Magna nodded and smirked.

"Hey,Asta! You know the plan!" He shouted. Asta ran in and tried to punch (First Name),who jumped in the air calmly. She brought her foot down on his head,still staring into her book. Noelle's eyes widened and she stared in shock.

"How the hell did you meet this woman,Magna?!" She shouted.

"She's my neighbor." He said calmly. "She may not seem like much but she does martial arts all of the time."

"How did you find that out?!" Noelle shouted.

"As I said,she's my neighbor. My parents are good friends with her." He said. "So she and I always hung out back when we were kids. She read back then too,so don't try to ask me what her voice sounds like." He said,sitting down.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Asta." Asta said as he got up,grinning at her. She nodded silently,her face still in her book. She was completely calm as she sat down.

"So what? She doesn't offer much to the table.. She's bad at conversations clearly,but I guess she is strong.." She said.

'If it's a problem I could speak.' A voice said in Noelle's head. Her eyes widened and she let out a scream.

"What the hell!?" She shouted.

"Bingo. (First Name) is a telepath. There are more people around the school that have similar powers,but she's the only one who isn't a problem student. Since we work with the student council,it's best to deal with the others for them. It gives Asta a leg up on that Yuno kid. She's going to be the one who connects us with them." Magna said,smirking. "She's also much tougher than most."