Story 45: Klaus x Reader

He had never been one for conversation. For as long as people could remember,Klaus Lunettes was nothing but a glasses-wearing freak. He sat in the middle of class always. Even when they had assigned seats,he would somehow always get back to the middle within the day. He never got in trouble. He was always just sitting there. He would occasionally doodle in his notebook or help the teacher out. Few people had ever gained his respect. Not even the teachers seemed to get any acknowledgement at all from the boy.

Then she came along. During the second week of the school year,this upbeat, 4'9 girl with (Eye Color) eyes and (Hair Color) hair appeared seemingly out of nowhere. She was the opposite of him. Instead of acting like she was 'of noble blood' like he did,she just acted like a normal person. She was constantly upbeat,laughing and teasing everyone in the class. She made friends with everyone quickly. Even the teachers loved her. Within that first week everyone elected her as class president. She never seemed to fight or argue with anyone.

Until the two finally clashed. A month after she came to their school,they began to fight finally. For once,Klaus didn't care about how he looked in front of everyone.

"What do you mean we should use red!? We should clearly use blue!" He shouted.

"Are you an idiot!? We can use any color we want! Red is clearly a superior color!" She yelled.

"Blue is much better with the current color scheme! We can't use a bunch of cool colors and then suddenly throw in a warm color!" He snarled,glaring at her. She glared straight back.

"That's the point of using a warm color! It makes the sign pop!" She snapped. He rolled his eyes and glared as the girl stomped off to work with someone else.

The entire class had watched the exchange,and that's when it happened. People began to ship them,something Klaus found disgusting.

"You guys are so cute together!" A girl named Mimosa said,giggling. "You definitely make a great couple!" She added. Klaus inwardly gagged at the thought.

"I will never love that idiotic girl." He scoffed.

"As if I'd love some douchebag like him." (First Name) added childishly. The girls in the class squealed and giggled.

That afternoon was automatically torturous for poor Klaus. The second he got out of his club,a group of girls began to chase him. He ran as fast as he could,keeping his glasses pushed up out of habit. He turned the corner and ran into a room,locking the door behind him. He stood there,breathing heavily for a solid minute.

"Um.. Why are you here?" (First Name) asked,looking confused. She was trying to scrub something off of his desk. Klaus almost let out a scream but managed to keep himself calm.

"Why the hell are you here?" He asked,walking over. "School was over an hour ago." He hissed. He froze when he saw the writing on the desk. It was telling him to go kill himself. The girl stepped in front of him before he could read anymore.

"I'm cleaning. I made everyone else go home earlier." She said.

"Why are you cleaning that off? Who did it? Why would you care whether or not I saw it?" He asked in annoyance. She looked down awkwardly.

"Well it's not nice to be bullied.. And you're a nice person even if you get on my nerves.." She muttered,looking down. She turned her back on him as she went back to scrubbing. He watched the words disappear off his desk from her scrubbing.