Story 46: Rill x Reader

My name is Rill. Rill Boismortier. I'm a freshman,and I'm the captain of the art club at our school. We meet every Thursday,or whenever it's necessary,which is almost everyday. Currently,there are only two members,me and my close friend (First Name) (Last Name). She and I have known one another since we were kids and she specializes in drawing. We make a formidable artistic duo,but with the art show coming up we might as well give up on all of the competitions we agreed to go on. We don't have enough members,is what I thought. Yet she found new members for us,to keep my dream alive.

"Rill,I know it's been a hard month so I went ahead and bought all new paints for you! I hope you like them!" She said,holding out a beautiful new pallette. He took them silently and kept on working,not even noticing that she was blushing.

"Hey,(First Name)! We're here!" A boy said as he came in. Rill looked over and sighed,setting down his paints.

"Who the hell are these incompetent idiots?" He asked in annoyance.

"They aren't incompetent. Akagi and Miki are talented in their own ways." She said.

"How? They look boring as hell." He said,rolling his eyes. The ravenette boy known as Akagi Naofumi began to speak suddenly.

"U-um.. Forgive me.. But.. I do crafts.." He said awkwardly.

"And I'm the best at pottery in the school." Miki Bonshu added. "I can mold anything you want if I'm given the proper materials."

"Oh,great. One can play with clay and the other just plays with popsicle sticks." Rill muttered. "The club isn't taking any new members,so leave."

"You call this a club? It's more like you and (First Name) are probably doing something dirty!" Miki said,glaring. Rill stood up and went to hit him. Miki ducked and Rill froze up after his fist hit (First Name) instead. The small girl stumbled back,holding her nose.

"(First Name)..." He said in shock.

"I'm fine.. Excuse me.." She said,running out. It was Akagi who went after her,bolting out of the room. Rill watched the boy in complete surprise.

"Why would you hit a girl?!" Miki asked angrily.

"It wasn't on purpose! I was aiming for you!" He snapped.

"Well I was going to help you by telling some of my friends to join this stupid club so the student council won't disband it but I don't want to tell girls to join so they can get punched in the face." He said. "She said you got violent over this stupid club but punching a girl is completely unwarranted."

Rill clenched his fists and walked out after grabbing his bag,staying silent. (First Name) walked over and saw,going passed him and into the room. He walked off,the girl following with her bag after retrieving it.