Story 57: Leopold x Reader

"I just wanted to tell you... I'm sorry.." She said.

"Shut up. I don't want to see you tomorrow,got it?" He spat,walking out. He ran off,the girl following him desperately to try and get a proper rejection. He left her in his dust and practically disappeared. That night,(First Name)'s sister was the one who told him. While she was out,a car ran a read light and hit her. She was injured badly. He hadn't stopped crying for a week after that,but (First Name) was fine except for her injuries.

He had been so happy with her,yet after that they reverted back to normal. She told him to forget about her feelings for him,and said she'd find someone new. He couldn't stand such a stupid thought.

Then Connor came. Connor Augustus,a second-year with pitch black hair and cold grey eyes. Leopold found him intimidating,but he found the way he looked at (First Name) even more annoying. He had joined a month after (First Name)'s accident.

'How come he's talking to her? She isn't here for his entertainment,that bastard... Whatever,she probably hates him..' He thought as he watched them during lunch. He ate his bread silently,(First Name) writing down problems for Connor to solve.

"(Last Name),how come your friend won't stop staring?" Connor asked loudly. Leopold tensed and averted his eyes before looking back at them. He stood up when Connor grabbed (First Name)'s hand and kissed it,narrowing his eyes.

"(First Name),come on. Asta and the others are waiting for us." Leopold offered,holding his hand out. For once,the girl sat down instead and averted her eyes.

"I can't. I'm eating lunch with Connor from now on." She said.

"How come you got a new cast?" Leopold asked.

"Because I needed too." She said.

"How come you've been avoiding all of your friends? Including me?" He asked.

"I haven't been avoiding you guys. You guys don't want to see me,right? I'm just a burden for you. You're in love with Rize,and she's in love with Kou. Chizuya is in love with you,and Kou is in love with her. I have no place in such a group,do I not? It'd be unfair of me to act like I wish for you to hate me,so I'll just avoid it altogether." She told him bluntly.

"You said you loved me! How is avoiding me showing your love!?" He asked. Connor stood up,slamming Leopold against a desk suddenly.

"If you ever talk to her like that again,I'll hurt you. I'm here to make her happy,which you failed to do. I'll make sure she forgets all about you. You're a bastard who manipulates people's emotions." He spat. Leopold shoved him off and tried to punch him,(First Name) grabbing his wrist. The bright (Favorite Color) cast had only one name on it this time,and it was Connor's.