Story 19: Jack x Reader

There was silence. But sometimes,silence was the most deafening thing..

He stared at you,his eyes wide as he begin to laugh and cheer. He wanted you on his squad. The Green Mantis would need someone like you. You had taken down your opponent within three seconds of the match starting.

Later that day,he found he was the only one to raise his hand for you. It was a good thing,too. He would enjoy seeing just how strong you are. Soon after,as he went to meet you,he realized he had never listened for your name. The second he actually got closer to you,he felt his body freeze. He couldn't force himself to move anymore. You were being pinned to a wall by some brat,and he felt himself get angry.

"I'm warning you." You said calmly,staring up at the tall boy. The second his face neared yours,he was sent flying backwards. You appeared behind him once again,kicking him into a wall roughly. "I told you I wouldn't hold back."

Jack's heart swooned. You were strong,and he felt his heart get caught in his throat. He walked over. "Are you alright?" He asked.

You nodded and looked at him. "You're my new captain,huh?" You asked,raising an eyebrow as you saw his robes. With a nod ad the only reply from the tall man,you shrugged. "Lead the way then."

Soon enough,you found yourself fitting right in with everyone on the squad. Well,as much as you could at least.

"Sekke,shut up." You growled.

"Oh come on (First Name)! You know you love me!" The boy said. Your fist was sent straight to his cheek within seconds,sending him flying straight towards the Captain. You caught him just before his body hit the Captain's,dropping the annoying boy on the ground as if he was a discarded toy you no longer wanted.

"Oi,(First Name),ease up." The captain ordered with the same grin as always. You rolled your eyes but apologized to your captain anyways. "Now what happened?"

"He smacked my butt." You said,glaring at Sekke,who backed away. The captain's eyes glazed over and Sekke screamed like a girl as he ran away. You smirked a bit. "Thanks Captain." You said.

"Come on. We have a mission." He said,walking out. He ran his tongue across his blades,a habit you had noted he did whenever excited.

You had become one of his favorites rather quickly,the two of you going off on missions rather often. There was never a third person,just the two of you. Hours pass,and you finally see your targets.

"Captain,come on!" You called,bolting past him with a grin. He followed,letting out a maniacal laugh. Your knife pierced the skull of one of your targets as you flipped past him. Your captain beheaded two others as you went after a second one. The two of you continued onwards with the slaughter,the group absolutely petrified at the synced movements of you and your beloved captain. You had never been one for the boring people anyways. As the massacre finished,your captain seemed to have a slightly smaller grin than usual.

"What's wrong?" You asked,tilting your head.

"None of them put up much of a fight.." He muttered. "I don't find that very fun."

"Well we did get assigned a larger group." You reminded,smirking. He could almost feel his own grin widen as he stared at you. Your clothes were splattered in blood,making his heart beat fast. He took off running towards the highest amount of mana in the area,you hot on his heels.

The two of you were certainly a sight to see. The boy who seemingly had a grin etched on his face constantly. The golden-eyed boy was terrifying to see,and too many people saw his face right before they were forced to meet with death. The girl who looked harmless,yet cold and unforgiving. The girl whose eyes shone a brilliant (Eye Color),the girl whose eyes never held fear.

As you ran to catch up,he laughed and left you behind. A portal opened in front of you suddenly,someone jerking you into the portal. You yelled for your captain as the portal closed,trying to escape. "JACK!" Your voice echoed. He turned just in time to watch the portal close. He didn't know what to do.

Soon enough,you awakened to a massive headache. You looked around,confused. There was a tall man that you had never seen before,and he grabbed your wrist.

"Heal her." He ordered,pointing to the broken body of a small child. You didn't question,just hoped that soon enough your captain would find you. You began to heal the young girl,your mana swirling around you. After the girl was healed,a swift kick was sent to your side,sending you into a tree. You winced,finding yourself unable to move suddenly. The boy had frozen you using his own mana.

More kicks. More pain. Pain was all that you could feel,the boy laughing as he tied you to a tree. You wanted to scream. You wanted to shout. You weren't afraid,you just wanted Jack. You wanted your captain there.

In the meantime,your captain was torturing people as well. He was angry,his grin more maniacal. He was after one thing,and one thing only; you. He wanted your location,and he would find you. He would kill the person who stole his love from him.

"Where is she!?" He growled,holding his death scythe to the trembling man's throat. A slight movement is all it would take to end his pathetic life. "Answer me! I know one of your little friends took her!" He yelled.

The other boy shook his head,trembling. He was beheaded seconds later,Jack laughing crazily. "I'm coming soon my sweet.." He said,smirking. There was an array of bodies at his feet of the many unfortunate people to fall victim to his foul mood.

A day. A day of torture passed when you finally heard that familiar laughter. Your body was broken,your arm bent at an awkward angle. Before the boy could kick you again,you heard Jack.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Your captain said,jumping down to stand in front of you.  His eyes were dark and threatening,glazed over with hatred towards the boy in front of him. The enemy never stood a chance. In seconds Jack had the boy against a tree,slash magic through the palms of the enemy. He wouldn't be able to move until Jack undid the spell.

"Now we're gonna have some fun." Your captain's voice rang,his laughter following as he saw the terrified expression on the boy's face. "You dared to touch what was mine.. Obviously we can't let that stand.." He purred,grinning. "So I'm going to get payback for my lovely little sidekick's pain. And I'm going to leave you broken here to starve." He said. Soon enough,the boy was begging for death,sobbing as Jack just smirked. Your captain cut you free and picked you up,leaving the boy there to starve. He would be lucky if someone found him before then.

"Let's go home,(First Name)." Your captain said,holding you close. You looked up at him,seeing a look on his face that was unfamiliar. He leaned down,pressing a chaste kiss to your lips as your small form trembled in his arms. He pulled back and grinned.

"You're mine."