Story 36: Various x Reader

They were just children. Too young to know how to raise a child,yet here they were,

holding a crying newborn in their arms.

She was born on the second of January,just after New Years,in their house. They couldn't go to a hospital,something could show on her..

They were lucky they hadn't. When she was born,the first things they noticed were tiny wolf ears,and a tiny tail that was wagging adorably. She was perfect to them. The (Eye Color) eyes and (Hair Color) hair that looked perfect with the pale white wolf ears that rested atop her head. She was so small and fragile that day..

The years that followed after that happened in a blur. One day,they were looking down at this little girl that seemed to change from a baby into a young lady almost instantly.

The way those eyes seemed to mature as she grew was amazing. By age three,those wolf ears on her head had grown with her. She acted more like a dog sometimes than she did a human child.

"I go!" She shouted as her mother walked out.

"No,(First Name). Stay." Her mother,Yuki said,the door shutting behind her. Her father,Bolt,couldn't even hold the toddler back in time. She kicked open the door,her super strength making her mother sigh.

"I GO NOW!" She screamed. The mother sighed and nodded.

"Fine.. You can come." She said. "Might as well come too." She told her husband,who nodded. He got himself and his toddler daughter changed quickly,making her wear a hat to hide her ears.

She took it off immediately,throwing it down.

"No wear!" She said stubbornly.

"You have to wear it or you can't go." Yukio said.

"No wear! Go!" She shouted.

"You have to wear it princess. People would be surprised if they saw your ears." He said. She frowned and nodded,her ears and tail disappearing suddenly.

"Betta?" She asked. Her dad nodded and scooped her up,sighing in relief.

"Only me an mommy can see you with your ears out,okay?" He asked. She nodded and gave him as big of a grin as her little cheeks could muster. He patted her head and smiled.

As they walked through town,they didn't notice the people staring at them.

"Bolt! Look at this!" Yuki shouted,pointing at a stuffed bear. He bought it without a second thought,giving it to his precious daughter who gripped it and grinned. It was then that an accident happened.

An arrow came flying at them,and Yuki scooped up (First Name) at a speed that was impossible for normal humans. As she did,Bolt stared at the arrow,which caught on fire and burned up before it could hit his wife or daughter. They looked around,seeing people staring. They both began to panic and ran off,now knowing their secrets were out. They had to keep (First Name) safe..

They locked her up in the house,rarely leaving her alone for the next four years.

"We're going out today,so watch the house." Yuki told her precious daughter,who nodded and gave her a huge grin.