Story 18: Various x Reader x Luck

They had been given a mission. A ragtag group of Magic Knights from the Clover Kingdom. All from two different squads. There was Klaus Lunette from the Golden Dawn,as well as Mimosa Vermillion and Yuno. From the Black Bulls was Luck Voltia,Noelle Silva,and Asta. They had been given a mission,and Klaus was pegged as their leader. Their mission was quite simple; retrieve a weapon. Easy enough,right...? It should be.. If said weapon wasn't alive.

Asta and Yuno had been angry when this was explained to them by Klaus. Luck was just curious about how strong the 'weapon' must be,his eyes alight with something dark. He wanted to fight it. Mimosa and Noelle were both just confused. Confused as to why someone could label another person as an object of war. Confused as to why it was their job to retrieve them.

Everyone was in a different state of mind when they finally found you in the derelict ruins that had become your hideout. You were at the bottom of a flight of stairs,laying in a pool of blood. Klaus was the first to react,breaking the rest of the team into moving.

"Mimosa,start healing it! Asta,Yuno,scan the area for enemies! Noelle,stay by Mimosa's side in case someone makes it to them. Luck,do the same as Noelle." He ordered. The group moved too fast for anyone to be able to see if they were to blink. One second,the shocked faces of the team of six were staring down at the broken body. The next,they were all doing as ordered,Mimosa using her healing cradle while Noelle kept watch with Luck. Asta and Yuno were walking the perimeter,both of them ready to counter an attack if an enemy was still in the area. Once they had found nobody,they returned.

"Klaus. Nobody's here but the girl." Yuno reported,Asta nodding to confirm.

"We've checked everywhere. I don't see anyone." Asta finished for Yuno,looking down at the girl again. She looked horrible.

"We're leaving then. Mimosa made most of the bleeding stop. If that's the actual weapon then it will survive our journey." Klaus said,walking over. Mimosa's magic disappeared,Luck picking the broken girl up like she was a toy.

Soon enough,they returned back to the kingdom. They had left you to get healed up by people with stronger magic,but Asta and Luck were two curious boys. They both wanted to see you again. Each had their own reasons,but not even a week later the two both went to your room in the infirmary.

There you sat,staring down at the metal hands that now belonged to you. They were strange,but you had never been one for complaining. You looked up as the door opened and two boys came in. One looked your age and had blonde hair  with blue eyes that reminded you of lightning. The other was younger,but not a child. Probably around fifteen or so from your estimates. He had ash blonde hair and green eyes reminding you of a leaf.

"Who are you?" Your cold voice asked. The blonde one seemed to get excited and bolted over,grabbing your metal hands to examine them. They were replacements for your old ones,according to the person who had healed you. You would be useless to the kingdom if you had no arms,after all.

"I'm Luck Voltia,and that boy is Asta! Wanna fight...!? I've heard you're really strong!" He shouted,making your ears ring a bit.

"I'm only to fight when ordered too by my master." You said coldly. You were confused,but kept the straight face. It was how you had been taught,after all. You were a weapon,no more and no less.

"Your master..?" The boy named Asta spoke. "You shouldn't take or-" He began,getting cut off when the door swung open. There stood a very angry man who looked like a bodybuilder. You didn't trust him immediately.

"Listen,kid. Your 'master' has given you to me. You'll be serving my team from now on." He said. You looked at him,knowing not to speak back,and simply nodded.